Learn how to draw a great looking Cartoon Star with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Cartoon Star.
Learn how to draw a cute cartoon star, like the ones commonly seen on classroom reward stickers.
Who doesn’t love stars? They’re magical, wondrous, and bring to mind twinkling nights and faraway lands.
When you see a star, you can usually bet that something great, or even magical, is going on.
This super-cute tutorial will show you how to draw an adorable star in 10 simple steps.
The star drawing has five points that almost look like arms and legs. It also has big eyes, small nose, happy smile and all!
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw a cute star? This easy, step-by-step cartoon drawing tutorial is here to help.
All you will need is a pen, pen, marker, or crayon and a sheet of paper.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Cute Star
How to Draw a Great Looking Cartoon Star for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing a curved line. This forms the concave sides of two of the star's arms.
Easy Cartoon Star Drawing - Step 2
2. Continue to draw the curved line, completing one of the star's arms.
Easy Cartoon Star Drawing - Step 3
3. Continue to draw the curved line, completing a second arm.
Easy Cartoon Star Drawing - Step 4
4. Continue to draw the curved line, completing the third of the five arms.
Easy Cartoon Star Drawing - Step 5
5. Continue to draw the curved line, completing the two remaining arms and enclosing the figure. You now have the outline of a five-pointed star.
Easy Cartoon Star Drawing - Step 6
6. To make the star cute and cartoony, we'll add facial features next.
Draw two short, thick curved lines within the star. These form the star's eyebrows.
Easy Cartoon Star Drawing - Step 7
7. Enclose several successively smaller circles, one within the other, to form the eyes. Shade the second largest, indicating the pupil.
Add More Details to Your Cartoon Star Picture - Step 8
8. Draw a nearly complete circle to form the star's nose.
Complete the Outline of Your Cartoon Star Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw a wide "U" shaped line to form the star's smiling mouth. Draw short curved lines at each end. Outline of your cute star drawing is now ready.
Color Your Cartoon Star Drawing
Color your star. In nature, stars may appear yellow, orange, red, white, or even blue. In a cartoon context, they can be any color you like, so be creative!
For more great Cartoons drawing tutorials, see the 51 Easy and Fun Cartoons Drawing Ideas post.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Cartoon Star Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).