Learn how to draw a great looking Chibi Rey from Star Wars with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Chibi Rey from Star Wars.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
"Everything you do, everywhere you go, you have the hope of a galaxy with you."
― Leia Organa to Rey, Age of Resistance
Would you like to learn how to draw Rey Skywalker from Star Wars? This drawing tutorial can show you how.
Once an orphan, Rey became a Jedi after receiving Luke's lightsaber.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
You can learn to be a hero like Rey. It's time to start your training.
For more fun and easy tutorials, see How to Draw a Chibi Spider-Man and How to Draw a Chibi Loki.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Chibi Rey from Star Wars
How to Draw a Great Looking Chibi Rey from Star Wars for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing chibi Rey’s squared anime eyes. Use thick curved lines to outline the eyes. Notice how the lines do not always connect.
Use a curved line to enclose a partial circle within each eye, and shade the round pupils in the centers. Use thick curved lines for the pointed eyebrows. Additional curved lines make up the nose, smile, and corner of the mouth.
Easy Chibi Rey from Star Wars Drawing - Step 2
2. Outline Rey’s head using curved lines. Note the “C” shaped ear, point of the chin, and depressions at the temple and hairline. Detail the inner ear with short curved lines, and draw long curved lines in front of the ear that spiral around one another and meet at a point.
Draw another pointed wisp of hair in the middle of the forehead, and use long curved lines to outline the hairline.
Easy Chibi Rey from Star Wars Drawing - Step 3
3. Texture the hair with curved lines, and use additional lines to enclose semicircle shapes along the back of the head.
Extend a pair of lines below the head to form the neck. From the sides of the neck, draw a series of curved lines that enclose the shoulders and torso. Draw a “y” shape across the torso to indicate the neck and folds of Rey’s tunic.
Easy Chibi Rey from Star Wars Drawing - Step 4
4. Use several overlapping curved lines to further detail the front of the tunic. Draw a “V” shaped line below the neck and connect it to the tunic with curved lines. This is the neck of the shirt.
Above this, draw two short straight lines and a small “U” shaped line to detail Rey’s collar bones. Then, use a series of curved lines to draw the arms. Band the wrist with curved lines, and notice the spiral shape that indicates the curled fingers within the fist.
Easy Chibi Rey from Star Wars Drawing - Step 5
5. Use a series of straight lines to outline Rey’s staff and curved lines for her fingers. Band the staff with two curved lines, and each arm with many.
Easy Chibi Rey from Star Wars Drawing - Step 6
6. Complete the staff. From the hand, extend straight, parallel lines. At the end, draw three curved trapezoid shapes, and detail them with additional curved lines. Do the same behind Rey’s back - a pair of straight lines followed by two curved trapezoids. Detail the final shape with short, straight lines.
Easy Chibi Rey from Star Wars Drawing - Step 7
7. Continue drawing the back of the staff. Extend another pair of straight lines, followed by three curved trapezoid shapes. Add dimension to the trapezoids by means of short, curved lines.
Add More Details to Your Chibi Rey from Star Wars Picture - Step 8
8. Use long curved lines to draw the ends of Rey’s tunic. Notice how the lines overlap at the ends, giving the impression of flowing fabric. Draw a curved line between the two sides of the tunic, then sketch Rey’s leg. Use curved lines to draw a series of curved rectangle shapes, culminating in the boot.
Complete the Outline of Your Chibi Rey from Star Wars Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw the remaining leg - three curved rectangles and the irregularly shaped boot. Draw a “V” shaped line to complete the edge of the tunic, then texture the fabric with curved lines.
Color Your Chibi Rey from Star Wars Drawing
Color your chibi-style cartoon of Rey from Star Wars. She has brown hair and wears a beige tunic.
Draw the best anime characters of all time with these tutorials.
Or, learn to draw different anime body types and more with over 100 easy guides.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Chibi Rey from Star Wars Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).