Learn how to draw a great looking Chibi Loki with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial. You can now easily create a beautiful Chibi Loki drawing.
In Norse mythology, Loki was "a cunning trickster who had the ability to change his shape" and even his gender. He was the son of a giant and considered one of the gods, the god of fire. He often caused trouble for himself and others, making himself an enemy to the gods. He became father to the goddess of death, a giant serpent, a wolf, and an eight-legged horse.
Since 1949, Loki has also been an antihero or villain of the Marvel Comics universe. He was the adopted brother of the superhero Thor. Loki earned the nickname "god of mischief" and worked against the interests of Asgard.
This drawing tutorial of Marvel's Loki is in chibi style. This "cute" artistic style deforms characters so that they are childlike, having small bodies, large heads, and large eyes. This is fitting for Marvel's Loki, who was hidden away by his biological father, Laufey, King of the Frost Giants, due to his diminutive size.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw a cute chibi cartoon of Thor's brother Loki? This easy, step-by-step supervillain drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Chibi Loki
How to Draw a Great Looking Chibi Loki for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by sketching the details of Loki's face. Outline the eyes with curved lines. Then, draw several successively smaller circles. Shade between the two smallest to indicate the pupils. Use curved lines to draw the brows, nose, and mouth.
Easy Chibi Loki Drawing - Step 2
2. Use curved lines to draw the pointed outline of the mask around the face. Then, draw the curved rectangular sides of the helmet that cover the cheeks. Draw a straight, vertical line across each to give it a three-dimensional appearance. Then extend lines upward to sketch the sides of the headgear.
Easy Chibi Loki Drawing - Step 3
3. Above the face, extend two sets of curved lines to meet at a point. Connect them at the bottom. These are the helmet's horns. Use curved lines to sketch the outline and details of the helmet, noting the triangular protuberance at the forehead. Erase as necessary.
Easy Chibi Loki Drawing - Step 4
4. Use curved lines to begin sketching Loki's garments. Use long, curved lines to outline the basic shape of the coat. Then, detail the shoulders and collar with additional curved lines.
Easy Chibi Loki Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw pairs of curved lines near the bottom of the coat. Then, detail the clothing seen within the coat. Draw a "V" shaped line to form the neck, and draw pairs of lines across the torso, some horizontal and others diagonal. Detail these with additional lines.
Easy Chibi Loki Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw Loki's arm, erasing as necessary. Use curved lines to outline first the sleeve then the upper arm, lower arm, and fist.
Easy Chibi Loki Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw the remaining arm. Again, start with the sleeve, and then use pairs of lines for the arm. Note the short line indicating the dimple of the elbow. Use curved lines and narrow overlapping ovals to sketch the hand and fingers.
Add More Details to Your Chibi Loki Picture - Step 8
8. Draw "V" shaped lines between the sides of the coat to indicate the bottom of the tunic. Draw pairs of curved lines to form the legs, and connect them at the bottom. Use a roughly "U" shaped line to enclose each shoe.
Complete the Outline of Your Chibi Loki Drawing - Step 9
9. Use curved lines to sketch the rectangular shape of Loki's cape. Extend parallel lines above and below his fist, and connect them at the ends, forming the staff. Decorate the staff with a rounded shape at its top and curved triangles along its sides.
Color Your Chibi Loki Drawing
Color your cartoon of Loki.
Which superheroes would you fight alongside? Discover their secret identities within our cartoon character drawing guides.
For more great Anime drawing tutorials, see the 31 Step-by-Step Anime Drawing Guides post.
Chibi Loki Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).