Learn how to draw a great looking Venom's Face with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Venom's Face.
Venom is one of the most recognizable comic book villains. Would you like to learn how to draw Venom’s face? This easy, step-by-step Marvel comic book character drawing tutorial can show you how.
Sony Pictures calls Venom "Marvel's most enigmatic, complex... character." Venom is the result of an alien symbiote bonding to human host Eddie Brock and others.
Did you know? Venom isn't the only Marvel character related to the alien symbiote. He was once joined to Spider-Man, and the symbiote retained some of his powers.
Once, Venom and Spider-Man teamed up to defeat the symbiote Carnage. Venom's rival is a weaponized symbiote pair called Riot. Interestingly, all the other symbiotes are Venom's children or spawn.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Venom was once considered one of Spider-Man's three arch villains, along with Doc Ock and the Green Goblin.
But Venom isn't all bad. He has evolved into an antihero as his hosts have learned to live with his immense power and strive to use it for good.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Venom's Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Venom's Face for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Venom’s face outline by drawing two wavy, squiggly lines. These will become the tops of his eyes.
Easy Venom's Face Drawing - Step 2
2. Continue the squiggly lines. Extend another long, curved line from the top of each line and connect it to the bottom of the same line, forming a distorted crescent shape.
Easy Venom's Face Drawing - Step 3
3. Trace the top of Venom’s head. Use a long, curved line to sketch an incomplete circle around the eyes. Then, draw a wide “U” shaped line below the eyes. Notice that the tips of the line are turned down on each end.
This will become the top of Venom’s mouth. Finally, draw short curved lines between the eyes to indicate an angry, furrowed brow.
Easy Venom's Face Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a series of connected, “U” shaped lines under the mouth line, connecting one end of the mouth to the other.
This outlines Venom’s gums, revealed by his snarling expression. Then, use pairs of lines that meet at sharp points to enclose a sharp tooth descending from each “U” shaped socket.
Easy Venom's Face Drawing - Step 5
5. Continue sketching the sharp teeth, filling in the “U” shaped sockets along the gumline.
Easy Venom's Face Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw Venom’s long tongue. Extend two long, curved lines from the teeth. Let the lines run loosely parallel to one another, swirling around and meeting at a sharp point. Texture the tongue with short curved lines.
Easy Venom's Face Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw Venom’s toothy lower jaw. Use a long curved line to trace the jaw's blunted “V” shape. Then, draw the teardrop-shaped sharp teeth.
Add More Details to Your Venom's Face Picture - Step 8
8. Continue drawing the teeth of the lower jaw until they meet the teeth of the upper jaw. Connect the final tooth on each side to the upper jaw with a short line.
Complete the Outline of Your Venom's Face Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your Venom’s face outline by drawing another long line around the lower jaw, completely enclosing the shape of the head.
Use curved lines to contour the corners of the mouth. Then, draw teardrop-shaped droplets of saliva inside the mouth and along the tongue.
Color Your Venom's Face Drawing
Color your cartoon of Venom’s face. His suit is black with white eyespots. His mouth and tongue are contrasted in red or pink.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Venom's Face Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).