Learn how to draw a great looking Hulk's Face with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Hulk's Face.
Hulk smash! You won't need to break anything to complete this Hulk’s face drawing.
The Hulk is a Marvel comics superhero. Ordinarily, he is a mild, soft-spoken scientist by the name of Bruce Banner. But after conducting experiments on himself (or saving his friend from an experiment gone wrong, depending on the storyline), Banner turns into a super-strong, giant green monster when angry!
The Hulk first appeared in comics in 1962. The inspiration for the character involved a combination of Frankenstein's monster and the split personalities of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
If you liked drawing this Hulk’s face outline, expand your skills by drawing this cartoon of the Hulk!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Hulk's Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Hulk's Face for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Hulk’s face outline by drawing his angry eyes. First, draw two swooping curved lines to indicate the furrowed brow.
Enclose the almond-shaped eyes beneath the brows, noting that they are pointed at the corners. Shade a small half circle inside each eye to indicate the pupils.
Easy Hulk's Face Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw a curved line parallel to each brow, beginning from the inner corner of the brow. Connect the lines on the ends with a series of short, connected "U" shaped lines. These are the Hulk's bushy eyebrows. Then, contour the skin around the eyes and between the brows with short curved lines.
Easy Hulk's Face Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw the nose. Use disconnected short curved lines to draw the sides of the nose, the flared nostrils, and the tip of the nose.
Then, use two curved lines to draw the irregular shape of the open mouth. Note that the lines meet at points on each side.
Easy Hulk's Face Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw long lines from the sides of the nose to the sides of the mouth. Draw additional curved lines below the nose, below the chin, and below the corners of the mouth. Next, detail the Hulk's teeth by shading small triangles and four-pointed starburst shapes inside the mouth. These indicate the gaps where his rounded teeth meet.
Easy Hulk's Face Drawing - Step 5
5. Use a long curved line to outline the Hulk's face. Contour the face with additional curved lines along the cheeks and chin. Then, begin sketching his hair. Use curved lines that overlap one another and meet at jagged points.
Easy Hulk's Face Drawing - Step 6
6. Continue to draw the hair across the Hulk's forehead, using curved lines that overlap one another and meet at jagged points. Draw the sides of the forehead using curved lines.
Easy Hulk's Face Drawing - Step 7
7. Use "C" shaped lines to enclose the small ears on both sides of the Hulk's head. Detail inside the ears with additional curved lines. Then, draw the sides of the head above the ears. Finally, draw a curved line above each eyebrow to contour the skin.
Add More Details to Your Hulk's Face Picture - Step 8
8. Finish enclosing the Hulk's hair. Use long and short lines that meet at points.
Complete the Outline of Your Hulk's Face Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your Hulk’s face outline by detailing the hair and drawing the muscular shoulders. Use curved lines to texture the hair and to suggest the curvature of the shoulder and chest muscles.
Color Your Hulk's Face Drawing
Color your cartoon of the Incredible Hulk’s face. He has black hair and green skin.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Hulk's Face Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).