Learn how to draw a great looking Eevee with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial. You can now easily create a beautiful Eevee drawing.
Eevee is a normal-type Generation I Pokémon. Eevee debuted in a series episode entitled “The Battling Eevee Brothers.” A young trainer named Mikey wished to keep his fox-like Eevee just as it was, while each of his three brothers vied for him to evolve it differently, as theirs were. In the end, his brothers see the value of the Eevee as she is.
Eevee is unique in that it is able to evolve, or grow into, one of eight different Pokémon depending on how it is trained.
If given a Water Stone, Eevee becomes the aquatic Vaporeon. With a Thunder Stone, it becomes an electric Jolteon. A Fire Stone will turn Eevee into a Flareon, and with a Moss Rock, it becomes the plant-like Leafeon. Umbreon must be trained at night, and Espeon during the day. Glaceon requires an Ice Rock, and Sylveon a Fairy-type move.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
In the Pokémon series, Eevees are sought after by Pokémon trainers due to their adaptability. This same flexibility allows them to change with their environments. They are often found in cities rather than in the wild.
Would you like to draw an adorable Eevee? Get your pokéballs ready, along with a sheet of paper, a pencil, and an eraser, because this easy, step-by-step drawing tutorial is here to show you how. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
Eevee, I choose you!
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Eevee Pokémon
How to Draw a Great Looking Eevee for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing a circle. This will form Eevee’s head.
Easy Eevee Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw a curved line beneath the circle, from one side to the other. This helps outline the shape of the head.
Easy Eevee Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw Eevee’s ears. For each ear, extend two long, curved lines diagonally from the head, and allow them to meet in a sharp point.
Easy Eevee Drawing - Step 4
4. Erase the guide lines from the head and ears.
Easy Eevee Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw the ruff of fur around Eevee’s neck. Outline the central ruff using two curved lines. Then, connect a number of short, curved lines in jagged points to enclose the shape. Enclose an additional ruff on either side of the central ruff using a series of short, curved lines that meet in jagged points.
Easy Eevee Drawing - Step 6
6. Sketch a jagged, wavy line at the top of Eevee’s head. Erase guide lines as necessary. This forms tufts of fur on top of the head.
Easy Eevee Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw Eevee’s lower body and legs. Draw four curved lines descending from the body. Connect them at the bottom using curved lines. Note the short, curved lines on the front feet that indicate the toes.
Add More Details to Your Eevee Picture - Step 8
8. Draw Eevee’s fox-like tail. Extend a pair of curved lines from the body, and allow them to meet in a sharp point. Distinguish the lighter patch at the tip of the tail using a series of short, curved lines that meet in jagged points.
Complete the Outline of Your Eevee Drawing - Step 9
9. Detail the face and ears. Draw pairs of long lines in each ear, parallel to the exterior of the ear and joined in a point at the top. Draw jagged lines to connect them at the bottom. Then, draw a “V” shaped line within each ear. Next, draw an oval to indicate each eye, with a smaller oval inside it. Draw a short line above each eye. Draw an upside down triangle to form the nose, and use three slightly curved lines to sketch the mouth.
Color Your Eevee Drawing
Color your Eevee. She is typically depicted as brown with tan accents.
For more great Things to draw tutorials, see the 100 Easy Things to draw Art Projects for Kids post.
Eevee Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).