Learn how to draw a great looking Tomato Head from Fortnite with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Tomato Head from Fortnite.
In Battle Royale, you can treat your character to a pizza at Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit. Tomato Head is the restaurant chain's mascot.
You can even play as Tomato Head. His outfit skin can be purchased from the Item Shop. If you complete all of the Tomato Head challenges, you'll receive a special crown of wooden cooking implements.
Did you know? Tomato Head is a fan-prompted creation. The concept was submitted by a Reddit user about three months before he appeared in the game.
Here's another bit of trivia: some concept art used as a loading screen in the game reveals that Tomato Head is none other than Uncle Pete himself.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw Tomato Head from Fortnite? This easy, step-by-step Fortnite drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Tomato Head from Fortnite
How to Draw a Great Looking Tomato Head from Fortnite for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing a circle. This will become Tomato Head’s tomato-shaped head. On top of the head, enclose a narrow curved shape to indicate the tomato stem. Then, use two zig-zagged lines to enclose a narrow wavy shape. Connect the points using short lines, and you’ve formed a leaf. Draw a triangular shape on the opposite side of the stem, and draw a line across one side, forming another leaf.
Easy Tomato Head from Fortnite Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw two small triangles beneath the head, indicating the collar of the garment. Then, use curved lines to outline the torso, or upper body. Notice the “C” shaped indention from which one of the arms will extend. Band the bottom of the torso with horizontal lines, and detail the shapes then formed with vertical lines and small rectangles.
Easy Tomato Head from Fortnite Drawing - Step 3
3. Detail the shirt. Draw a rounded triangle in the center, and decorate it with dots and ovals. Then, draw vertical stripes on the shirt.
Easy Tomato Head from Fortnite Drawing - Step 4
4. Outline the legs. Use curved lines to draw two irregular shapes.
Easy Tomato Head from Fortnite Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw the boot. For the upper portion, draw a curved rectangle, and detail the material with curved lines. Use curved lines to enclose the bottom portion of the shoe.
Easy Tomato Head from Fortnite Drawing - Step 6
6. Use curved lines to enclose the remaining boot. Note the shin guard, the upper cuff, and the lines indicating the sole. Band one pant leg with horizontal lines. On the other, draw a square patch. Indicate stitches by drawing short, perpendicular lines on its sides.
Easy Tomato Head from Fortnite Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw the arms. Use pairs of curved lines to sketch the muscles of the upper and lower arms. Enclose each arm with a curved shape at the bottom, forming the cuff of the glove. Use overlapping curved lines sketch the hand and fingers. Notice the rounded rectangle on the back of the hand, and the lines across the fingers that indicate fingerless gloves.
Add More Details to Your Tomato Head from Fortnite Picture - Step 8
8. Draw Tomato Head’s backpack. Use short lines to enclose a rectangular shape with a rectangular lid.
Complete the Outline of Your Tomato Head from Fortnite Drawing - Step 9
9. Detail Tomato Head’s face. Use curved lines to indicate the eyebrows, and a series of small circles for each eye. Draw the mustache using a rounded “M” shaped line and a curved line. Outline the mouth and teeth using curved lines.
Color Your Tomato Head from Fortnite Drawing
Color Tomato Head, then check out our character drawing guides for more of your favorite Fortnite friends and fiends.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Tomato Head from Fortnite Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).