Learn how to draw a great looking Ghost Rider with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Ghost Rider.
Later, Johnny's long lost brother Danny Ketch, a woman named Alejandra Jones, and youth Robbie Reyes inherit some of the antihero's powers.
What is a ghost rider? He or she has been called "the most supernatural superhero of all." At night, or whenever the need arises, the ghost rider's flesh turns to flames and his skeleton is visible.
He can drive his vehicle at impossibly fast speeds and deliver bursts of fire from his hands. His powers come from the demons with which he is linked.
Appearing in comic books for decades, Ghost Rider has also appeared in video games and animated television series. The character was again brought to life in the 2007 film and its 2012 sequel.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
The Ghost Rider is often identified as an antihero, "a protagonist who lacks conventional heroic qualities such as idealism, courage, or morality."
He may at times do the right thing, but he made a deal with the devil. Often, his actions are driven by motives other than the typical superhero desire to help others.
Would you like to draw a ghost rider? This easy, step-by-step drawing tutorial is here to help. All you will need is a pencil and a sheet of paper.
You may also wish to use crayons, colored pencils, markers, or paints to shade your finished drawing.
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing a Ghost Rider
How to Draw a Great Looking Ghost Rider for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by outlining the head. Enclose an irregular shape, noting the bulge at the top of the pointed chin.
Easy Ghost Rider Drawing - Step 2
2. Outline the body and legs. For the body, enclose an irregular, rounded rectangle. Then, use straight lines to sketch roughly "S" shaped legs and feet. These will look like stick figure feet, but don't worry - we'll flesh them out in the next step.
Easy Ghost Rider Drawing - Step 3
3. Use slightly curved lines to enclose the legs and feet, noting the bend in the knee. Then, draw another line across the foot, differentiating the shoe.
Easy Ghost Rider Drawing - Step 4
4. Add detail to the clothing of the torso. Draw a curved line across the bottom of the torso, indicating a belt. Draw spikes on it by sketching small circles down its length. Then, draw a curved diagonal line across the torso. Allow another line on the opposite diagonal to meet it. Then, enclose the garment's collar using a series of straight lines. The collar should resemble two connected triangles.
Easy Ghost Rider Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw the arms and fists. For each fist, draw a rectangle, and a smaller rectangle for the thumb. Divide the fingers using short, straight lines. Draw the arms using several curved lines, connected at angles that indicate elbows. Draw a set of parallel, curved lines across one arm, indicating the cuff of the sleeve.
Easy Ghost Rider Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw a chain in the rider's hands To draw the chain, sketch a series of small, connected circles. Then, draw a smaller circle within each circle.
Easy Ghost Rider Drawing - Step 7
7. Detail the face. Draw a triangular shape on each side to form the cheek bones. Draw a curved line for each brow, and enclose a semicircle beneath it to form the eye. Draw a triangle for the nose. For the mouth, draw two curved lines and connect them with straight lines. Then, draw a series of connected, curved lines to form the teeth.
Add More Details to Your Ghost Rider Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the hair. Use curved lines of various lengths, allowing them to meet in points.
Complete the Outline of Your Ghost Rider Drawing - Step 9
9. Texture the hair by drawing long and short curved lines along its length.
Color Your Ghost Rider Drawing
10. Color your fearsome character.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Ghost Rider Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).