Learn how to draw a great looking Huggy Wuggy with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Huggy Wuggy.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
Huggy Wuggy is a cartoon character from the video game Poppy Playtime. Learn how to draw Huggy Wuggy so you can write your own creepy stories.
Poppy Playtime is a video game about an abandoned toy factory full of living toys that attack people. Huggy Wuggy is one of Chapter 1's main characters.
Like the other characters, Huggy Wuggy is a scary toy that the player encounters during their mission.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
While Huggy Wuggy was originally supposed to be friendly, this character has an undeniably creepy quality.
Once you're done with this drawing, you can draw other scary video game characters, like Springtrap from Five Nights at Freddy's. Use a pencil, coloring tools and a blank piece of paper to bring your drawing to life.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Among Us Character, Cthulhu, and Sans from Undertale.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Huggy Wuggy
How to Draw a Great Looking Huggy Wuggy for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Draw two circles near the top of the page. Add a slightly smaller circle inside each shape, then sketch tiny circles for the highlights. Draw dashes above the eyes.
Easy Huggy Wuggy Drawing - Step 2
2. Sketch a curvy W-shape underneath the eyes with a deep curve underneath to outline the mouth. Draw parallel lines inside this shape with triangles for the spiky teeth. Make the teeth look jagged and uneven.
Easy Huggy Wuggy Drawing - Step 3
3. Use loose, sketchy triangles like flames to outline the head.
Easy Huggy Wuggy Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw more triangles to start the body. For the bow, make two loops with smaller loops inside, then sketch two rectangles underneath.
Easy Huggy Wuggy Drawing - Step 5
5. Sketch a straight vertical line. Add another vertical line with a triangle on the left, then connect the lines with more sketchy triangles. Draw a few dashes inside the arm.
Easy Huggy Wuggy Drawing - Step 6
6. On the right, draw the arm from the previous step but flipped like a mirror image.
Easy Huggy Wuggy Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw loose triangles between the arms with two vertical lines that end in points underneath. Add loops for the hands.
Add More Details to Your Huggy Wuggy Picture - Step 8
8. Start the left leg with two more vertical lines. Connect the lines with sketchy triangles, then sketch a few more lines inside the leg. Use an oblong shape and a small loop for the foot.
Complete the Outline of Your Huggy Wuggy Drawing - Step 9
9. Repeat the previous step for the right leg. Finally, outline your cartoon Huggy Wuggy with black, filling in the eyes and the inside of the mouth.
Color Your Huggy Wuggy Drawing
Use navy for the fur, yellow for the hands and feet, pink for the mouth and light blue for the bow. Leave the teeth and sections of the eyes white.
Now that you're done, try drawing another creepy character, like Chucky or a cartoon creepy zombie.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Huggy Wuggy Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).