Learn how to draw a great looking Chucky with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Chucky.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
This tutorial is going to cover how to draw the spooky character Chucky (from the movie Child's Play) in a cartoon style.
Chucky has come to be a famous Halloween icon, the killer doll with the scary face and scarier story, even scarier than a voodoo doll! But don't worry, drawing him will be less scary than seeing him.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
You'll find it very easy thanks to this step-by-step guide which has simple instructions. The images here were drawn digitally, but any media that makes solid lines with varying thickness should work for this project.
You will see in the photo instructions that new steps are drawn in blue while lines that should already be there are in black. You can also draw a cartoon version of Chucky by hand.
You will need only a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Voodoo Doll, Jack O Lantern, and Freddy Krueger from Nightmare on Elm Street.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Chucky
How to Draw a Great Looking Chucky for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Starting with the eyes, begin with a small line in the center and a smaller curved line above it. On each side of the smaller line draw two downward facing crescent-moon shapes. Make football shapes for the eyes with two circles in the center, the smaller circle can be shaded in for pupils.
Easy Chucky Drawing - Step 2
2. Under the first line you drew, put two smaller lines and a U shape in the center for the nose. Draw a smile under the nose and on each side draw a curved line for his cheeks. Under the smile draw an upside down U to be his chin. Then draw a big U underneath the whole face and on the left side draw a line with a long spike downward for his hair.
Easy Chucky Drawing - Step 3
3. Starting at the top of the hairline on the left, draw 2 long wide spikes that go over his forehead, and then do another hairline on the right side of his face. Starting a few inches above the connecting lines draw a line wide around the outside of his hairline with bumps in it to be hair.
Easy Chucky Drawing - Step 4
4. Do the same thing on the left side and then draw a U underneath his chin but smaller than his jaw to be his neck. Make a small curved line for his shirt underneath that.
Easy Chucky Drawing - Step 5
5. From the left side of his neck draw a large C shape. Draw a line an inch from the curve of the C to be the inside of his arm and connect the middle of that line with the top of the C. At the end of the arm draw 4 thin U shapes for his fingers and a line across the top for his hand.
Easy Chucky Drawing - Step 6
6. Coming out of the left side of his hand, draw a long rectangle. Draw a long line on the right side of the hand and then draw the same hand upside down on the right side of the line, then connect the end of the line to be a rectangle on the other side. Connect the bottom line and draw ruler marks onto the long rectangle.
Easy Chucky Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw a U shape from the middle of the second hand to the middle of the ruler. Make a curved line from the right side of his neck down to the ruler. Draw the bottom of a square underneath his neck and put two big circles on both sides of his shirt.
Add More Details to Your Chucky Picture - Step 8
8. Draw two lines coming down the sides of his body and draw one boot by making an upside down U shape with two lines at the bottom and a lopsided square shape behind it.
Complete the Outline of Your Chucky Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw the other boot the same way on the right side and connect his legs in the middle.
Color Your Chucky Drawing
Color and done!
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Chucky Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).