Learn how to draw a great looking Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc..
"Would you listen to this? Blame it on the little guy, how original. He must've read the schedule wrong with his one eye!"
— Mike Wazowski, Monsters, Inc. trailer
Mike Wazowski stars in two Disney/Pixar films, Monsters, Inc. and Monsters University, as well as a number of cinematic shorts. He is the best friend of James P. "Sulley" Sullivan and the romantic interest of the Medusa-like monster, Celia Mae. He also becomes the caretaker of Boo, a human child lost in the monster's realm.
The idea of monsters is not a new one. In ancient Greece and Rome, monsters were regarded as anything that went against the normal course of nature. Monsters were thought to be a bad omen from the gods. Mike resembles a particular type of mythical monster called the Cyclopes, famous for having only one eye.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw your favorite round monster? This easy, step-by-step Disney character drawing tutorial can show you how. All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc.
How to Draw a Great Looking Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing a curved line. This begins to outline both Mike's face and body.
Easy Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. Drawing - Step 2
2. Continue the curved line to enclose a squat egg shape.
Easy Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw an oval in the top center of the egg shape, outlining the single large eye. Draw the lower lid by drawing a curved line beneath the eye.
Easy Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a series of curved lines above the eye to outline the upper eyelid.
Easy Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. Drawing - Step 5
5. Within the eye, draw a series of three successively smaller circles. This forms the iris and pupil of the eye.
Easy Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. Drawing - Step 6
6. Enclose two curved triangles at the top of the head, forming Mike's horns.
Easy Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. Drawing - Step 7
7. Use two curved lines to enclose the crescent shape of the open mouth. Use a series of overlapping curved lines to outline Mike's upper and lower teeth. Then, use curved lines to indicate the tongue.
Add More Details to Your Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. Picture - Step 8
8. Extend two pairs of curved lines from beneath the body to form the legs. Notice the curves that indicate the bent knee and the calf muscle. Use curved lines to enclose the foot and toes. At the tip of each toe, draw a curved triangle to represent the claw or toenail.
Complete the Outline of Your Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw the arms, erasing previous lines as needed. For each arm, extend a pair of curved lines from the side of the body. Then enclose the hand and fingers using overlapping curved lines. Draw a small triangle at the tip of each finger to indicate the claws or fingernails.
Color Your Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. Drawing
For more great Things to draw tutorials, see the 100 Cute Things to draw Designs post.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).