Learn how to draw a great looking Miss Piggy from Muppet Show with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Miss Piggy from Muppet Show.
"I don't care what you think of me, unless you think I'm awesome. In which case you are right."
- Miss Piggy
Since her debut appearance in 1974, Miss Piggy has been a cornerstone of the Jim Henson Muppet lineup. She is known for her "volatile diva personality," her tendency to use French words such as moi, and her affection for Kermit the Frog, whom she calls "Kermie."
Piggy and Kermit have enjoyed an on-again, off-again relationship, with Miss Piggy nearly tricking Kermit into marrying her at least three times.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Miss Piggy also knows karate, which she is willing to demonstrate anytime she feels offended.
Miss Piggy is one of the few Muppet characters to wield a deep and developed personality. Today, Miss Piggy is also considered an icon of the feminist movement.
She has starred in countless movies, television shows, and cartoons, made appearances at real-world events, and is the subject of countless merchandise items, including toys, coloring books, and t-shirts.
Would you like to draw Miss Piggy? This easy, step-by-step drawing tutorial is here to show you how.
All you will need is a pencil, pen, or marker. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Miss Piggy from Muppet Show
How to Draw a Great Looking Miss Piggy from Muppet Show for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by sketching the shape of Miss Piggy's face using curved lines. Use long curved lines for the sides of the face and the round cheeks, and a shorter curved line for the chin.
Easy Miss Piggy from Muppet Show Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw Miss Piggy's flowing hair. Use long curved lines to outline the length of the hair, layering overlapping lines. Then, draw the scalp and texture the hair using shorter curved lines.
Easy Miss Piggy from Muppet Show Drawing - Step 3
3. Continue to draw Miss Piggy's hair. Extend long curved lines from the side of the head and from beneath the existing hair. Overlap the lines, giving the appearance of texture.
Easy Miss Piggy from Muppet Show Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw long, flowing hair on the opposite side of Miss Piggy's head using long curved lines. Enclose the ends of the hair using short curved lines that meet at sharp points.
Easy Miss Piggy from Muppet Show Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw Miss Piggy's ears. Use curved lines to draw rounded shapes like ellipses emerging from her hair. Then, use additional curved lines to outline the outer lines of her ears. notice the short line above the inner ears that gives depth as it indicates a fold.
Easy Miss Piggy from Muppet Show Drawing - Step 6
6. Use curved lines to draw additional hair behind the ears, so that it appears that the ears emerge from the hair.
Easy Miss Piggy from Muppet Show Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw Miss Piggy's dreamy eyes. For each eye, draw three successively smaller circles, one inside the other. Band the middle circle with short lines, detailing the iris. Use a thick curved line to indicate the eyelid, and short thick lines for the eyelashes.
Add More Details to Your Miss Piggy from Muppet Show Picture - Step 8
8. Use curved lines to sketch the rounded rectangular shape of Miss Piggy's nose. Use short lines like the letter "C" to indicate the nostrils, and two "U" shaped lines to outline the lower jaw. Detail the sides of the mouth with short lines.
Complete the Outline of Your Miss Piggy from Muppet Show Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw Miss Piggy's upper body. Use curved lines to outline the neck and shoulders. Draw a series of connected circles around the neck to form a pearl necklace. Then, use a pair of "U" shaped lines to form the collar of the garment. Band the collar with short lines, and use curved lines to indicate the upper arm and closure of the garment.
Color Your Miss Piggy from Muppet Show Drawing
Color Miss Piggy. Shy is typically light pink or peach in color with blonde hair.
Then check out our characters drawing guides, where you'll find plenty of other Muppet friends, including Miss Piggy's beloved Kermit the Frog.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Miss Piggy from Muppet Show Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).