Learn how to draw a great looking Piglet with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Piglet.
"It is hard to be brave when you're only a very small animal."
Piglet is one of Winnie the Pooh's best friends, just like Eeyore. He lives in the Hundred Acre Wood, along with Tigger, Rabbit, Kanga, and other characters based on Christopher Robin's collection of stuffed animals. Piglet is very timid and concerned with cleanliness.
Piglet made his debut in the children's book Winnie-the-Pooh. He lives in a house made from a beech tree and his favorite food is acorns. He is known for fearfulness, kindness, and generosity.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Piglet has appeared in books, movies, television series, and Disney merchandise. He has made cameo appearances in other media including Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Bee Movie, and House of Mouse. He is also frequently available for meet and greets at Disney parks and resorts in costumed form.
Would you like to draw Piglet from Winnie the Pooh? This easy, step-by-step Disney character drawing tutorial can show you how. All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. You'll also want pink crayons, markers, or colored pencils to shade your finished drawing.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Piglet
How to Draw a Great Looking Piglet for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by using a curved line to sketch the side of Piglet's face.
Easy Piglet Drawing - Step 2
2. Extend the curved line to form the back of the head.
Easy Piglet Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw a curved line across the bottom of the head, forming the neck of the garment, and continuing down the front of the torso. Then, use a curved line that doubles back upon itself to form the arm.
Easy Piglet Drawing - Step 4
4. Use a series of curved lines to draw the remaining arm, crossing behind the previous arm.
Easy Piglet Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw Piglett's ears. For each, use two curved lines to enclose a pointed shape.
Easy Piglet Drawing - Step 6
6. Erase existing lines from behind the ear. Then, use a long, curved line to enclose the body, wrapping from the shoulders to the hands.
Easy Piglet Drawing - Step 7
7. Band Piglet's garment with horizontal curved lines.
Add More Details to Your Piglet Picture - Step 8
8. Draw Piglet's legs. For each, extend a pair of curved lines from beneath the body. Enclose the foot using a "C" shaped line.
Complete the Outline of Your Piglet Drawing - Step 9
9. Detail Piglet's face. Draw a circle to form the tip of the nose. Extend curved lines above and below it. Use a "U" shaped line to enclose the smiling, open mouth. Draw curved lines to indicate the tongue and chin. Next, shade a small circle for each eye. Draw curved lines beneath the eyes to indicate the cheeks and above them to form the eyebrows.
Color Your Piglet Drawing
Color Piglet. He and his garments are various shades of pink.
Can't get enough of your favorite Disney characters? Fill your Hundred Acre Wood using our Disney character drawing guides.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Piglet Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).