Learn how to draw a great looking Nike Logo with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Nike Logo.
Do you love all things Nike? Make your mark with this Nike logo drawing guide.
Nike's Swoosh symbol logo is iconic. Nike adopted the Swoosh logo in 1971. Interestingly, it was designed by a student, not a professional designer!
The Nike logo cartoon outline consists of the word "NIKE" in all caps along with the Nike Swoosh, a stylized checkmark. Extra lines and shading give the logo a three-dimensional appearance.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Since 1995, the Swoosh has often been used alone without the word Nike alongside it. Why? Brand recognition is that strong - people know they are looking at a Nike product even without the title.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing the Nike Logo
How to Draw a Great Looking Nike Logo for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Nike logo outline by sketching the letter "N." Use straight lines to enclose the outline of the first upright portion and the diagonal portion.
Easy Nike Logo Drawing - Step 2
2. Use long and short straight lines to draw the second upright portion of the letter "N," completely enclosing it. Then, draw a long parallelogram to form the letter "I."
Easy Nike Logo Drawing - Step 3
3. Begin drawing the letter "K." Use long and short straight lines to draw the upright portion and two sides of each of the diagonal portions of the letter.
Easy Nike Logo Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw an obtuse triangle to finish the letter "K" and begin the upright back of the letter "E." Then, use short, straight lines to begin drawing the top, side, and bottom of the letter.
Easy Nike Logo Drawing - Step 5
5. Use straight lines to complete the letter "E," noticing that the bottom arm remains open at the bottom. This is because it is connected to the Swoosh. Extend curved lines from each side of this opening, tracing the top of the Swoosh.
Easy Nike Logo Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw a long, curved line from one end of the Swoosh to the other, completely enclosing the checkmark shape. Then, begin to make the letters in 3D. Draw straight lines loosely parallel to the bottom of the "N"'s first upright section.
Easy Nike Logo Drawing - Step 7
7. Enclose trapezoid shapes below the second upright of the "N," the "I," and the "K." Draw short, diagonal lines between the "N," "I," and "K."
Add More Details to Your Nike Logo Picture - Step 8
8. Draw straight lines roughly parallel to the sides of the "K" and "E."
Complete the Outline of Your Nike Logo Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your Nike logo outline by finishing the 3D arm of the "E" and enclosing curved shapes along the front and bottom of the Swoosh.
Color Your Nike Logo Drawing
Color your cartoon of the Nike logo. We've left the lettering and Swoosh white while shading the three-dimensional elements red. But Nike products come in all sorts of colors, so you can be creative!
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Nike Logo Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).