Learn how to draw a great looking The Powerpuff Girls with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect The Powerpuff Girls.
Sugar... spice... and everything nice. These were the ingredients that Professor Utonium used to make the perfect little girls. But he accidentally added Chemical X, which gave them superpowers.
You, though, don't need super strength or speed to sketch this trio. You can learn how to draw the Powerpuff Girls with the help of this cartoon drawing tutorial!
Blossom is the leader. She keeps everyone united, even when times are tough. Bubbles is sweet, kind, and joyful. Buttercup is often grumpy, but she's also the trio's greatest fighter. Together, they have all the skills and qualities they need to take on any foe.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
The Powerful Girls have faced off against many villains trying to take over the world (or at least the girls' hometown), including Fuzzy Lumpkins, Princess Morbucks, and the ape Mojo Jojo.
As they learned to use their superpowers and made tough decisions, the Powerpuff Girls have been mentored and guided by experienced superheroes like Wonder Woman. Bubbles wants to be like her when she grows up!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing the Powerpuff Girls
How to Draw a Great Looking The Powerpuff Girls for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing Blossom, the leader. Enclose a large oval for the head. Then, draw the bangs, using straight lines and “V” shaped lines. Then, enclose partial circles within the oval to form the large eyes.
Easy The Powerpuff Girls Drawing - Step 2
2. Enclose a series of successively smaller circles within each eye. Shade between the two smallest to form the pupil. Use a curved line for the smiling mouth, and enclose the knot and sides of the bow on her head.
Easy The Powerpuff Girls Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw Blossom’s body. Enclose her dress using a curved rectangle, and band it with two horizontal lines. Then use “U” shaped lines for the arms and legs.
Easy The Powerpuff Girls Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a curved line and half-circle shape on each leg to indicate the shoes. Then, use curved lines that meet at points to enclose Blossom’s long hair. Texture the bottom of the hair with short lines.
Next, start drawing Bubbles. Enclose a large oval, and draw a rounded “W” shaped line across the top of it.
Easy The Powerpuff Girls Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw two sets of successively smaller circles to form Bubbles' eyes. Shade between the two smallest to indicate the pupils. Draw the smiling mouth using a short curved line.
Then, draw Bubbles' pigtail, erasing as necessary. Use a small oval for the hair tie, and a larger one for the ponytail.
Easy The Powerpuff Girls Drawing - Step 6
6. Use curved lines to sketch Bubbles' remaining pigtail. Notice that it is pointed at the end.
Then, use a curved rectangle for the body, and band it with curved lines. Use “U” shaped lines for the legs, and band them as well.
Easy The Powerpuff Girls Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw a half-circle on each of Bubble’s shoes, and use curved lines to enclose her arms folded behind her back.
Then, begin drawing Buttercup. First, draw a half oval. Then, use curved lines that meet at points to complete her hair and head.
Add More Details to Your The Powerpuff Girls Picture - Step 8
8. Use straight and “V” shaped lines to draw Buttercup’s bangs. Draw two sets of successively smaller circles, shading between the two smallest, to form her eyes.
Use a curved line for her smiling mouth, and outline the inverted “Y” shape of her body.
Complete the Outline of Your The Powerpuff Girls Drawing - Step 9
9. Band Buttercup’s body and legs with curved lines, and draw a half-circle shape on each of her shoes. Then, use curved “U” shaped lines to enclose her arms.
Color Your The Powerpuff Girls Drawing
Color your cartoon of the Powerpuff Girls. Blossom has red hair and a red bow. Her eyes and dress are pink.
Bubbles has blonde hair, blue eyes, and a blue dress. Buttercup has black hair, green eyes, and a green dress.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
The Powerpuff Girls Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).