Learn how to draw a great looking Yellow Angry Bird with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Yellow Angry Bird.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
"Step right up, keep your wings, legs, and feet inside the slingshot at all times."
- Chuck, The Angry Birds Movie
Chuck, also known as the Yellow Angry Bird, is a member of the angry flock and best friend of their leader, Red. He first appeared in the original Angry Birds video game in 2009. Since then, he has played a role in countless spin-off games, two feature films, and several animated series.
Chuck's primary skill is his speed. In the game, Chuck's speed increases when the screen in tapped. He is most effective against wooden obstacles.
Chuck's personality has been described as eccentric, careless, and arrogant. He loves looking at himself in the mirror. He finds it hard to focus because his thoughts come just as quickly as his reckless speech and actions.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw Chuck from Angry Birds? This easy, step-by-step cartoon drawing tutorial is here to show you how.
All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. You'll also want a bright yellow crayon, marker, or colored pencil to shade your finished character.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Angry Birds, Penguin, and Cardinal Bird.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing the Yellow Angry Bird
How to Draw a Great Looking Yellow Angry Bird for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing a rounded triangle. Notice that the sides are slightly curved and the corners are gently pointed. This forms both the head and body.
Easy Yellow Angry Bird Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw the tuft of feathers at the top of Chuck's head. Extend curved lines from the head, then connect them using a series of curved, "V" shaped lines that meet at sharp points.
Easy Yellow Angry Bird Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw Chuck's tail. Extend curved lines from the side of the triangle, then connect them using a series of curved, "V" shaped lines that meet at sharp points.
Easy Yellow Angry Bird Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw Chuck's angry eyebrow. Draw a narrow rectangle positioned at a diagonal slant near the top of the triangle.
Easy Yellow Angry Bird Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw Chuck's remaining eyebrow. Sketch a narrow rectangle that crosses outside the triangle. Erase guide lines as necessary.
Easy Yellow Angry Bird Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw Chuck's beak. Extend two curved lines from a point near the center of the triangle. This forms the outside of the beak. Then, connect the lines using a crooked "V" shaped line. This forms the inside of the open mouth.
Easy Yellow Angry Bird Drawing - Step 7
7. Detail the beak. Extend a straight line from the tip of the inner "V," extending the bottom of the top portion of the beak. Then, enclose the open mouth or tongue using a curved, "V" shaped line.
Add More Details to Your Yellow Angry Bird Picture - Step 8
8. Draw Chuck's eye. Enclose a partial circle beneath one eyebrow. Indicate the pupil by shading a small circle in the center of the eye.
Complete the Outline of Your Yellow Angry Bird Drawing - Step 9
9. Use curved lines to enclose a partial circle between the remaining brow and the beak, forming the eye. Shade a small circle at its center to indicate the pupil.
Color Your Yellow Angry Bird Drawing
Color Chuck. He is typically bright yellow in color, with an orange beak, red eyebrows, and black tuft and tail. Then, meet more fine feathered friends when you check out our cartoon bird drawing guides.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Yellow Angry Bird Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).