Learn how to draw a great looking Spider-Man's Face with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Spider-Man's Face.
Superheroes always wear their masks in public. Spider-Man is no exception. You can learn how to draw Spider-Man's face with the help of this easy, step-by-step superhero drawing guide.
This picture is drawn in portrait style, from the point of view of someone standing directly in front of Spider-Man. As an added challenge, do you think you could draw Spider-Man's face from the side or at an angle? Test your new skills and give it a try!
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
You can even take on one of Spider-Man's arch foes and learn how to draw Venom's face!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Spider-Man's Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Spider-Man's Face for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Spider-Man's face outline by drawing an eye spot. Use curved lines to enclose a teardrop shape that is slightly pointed at the inner corner of the eye. Then, draw another, larger teardrop shape around the first.
Easy Spider-Man's Face Drawing - Step 2
2. Shade between the previous lines to create the dark outline of the eye spot. Then, draw the second eye spot. Again, use two teardrop shapes, one inside the other, each slightly pointed at the inner corner of the eye.
Easy Spider-Man's Face Drawing - Step 3
3. Begin sketching the shape of Spider-Man's head. Use a long curved line.
Easy Spider-Man's Face Drawing - Step 4
4. Continue the line until you have completely enclosed the head.
Easy Spider-Man's Face Drawing - Step 5
5. Below the head, extend two curved lines to form the neck. Allow the lines to diverge, creating the tops of the shoulders.
Easy Spider-Man's Face Drawing - Step 6
6. Begin adding detail to Spider-Man's mask. Draw curved lines across the face at different angles, creating a starburst pattern. All the lines should cross one another between the eyespots. This is the center of the suit's web design.
Easy Spider-Man's Face Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw an oval around the center of the web. Then, draw successively larger ovals that seem to pass behind the eyespots.
Add More Details to Your Spider-Man's Face Picture - Step 8
8. Next, begin the web pattern on the neck and shoulders. Draw three straight, vertical lines below the chin, and additional curved lines on both sides of these.
Complete the Outline of Your Spider-Man's Face Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw curved lines across the previous lines to create a checkerboard pattern.
Color Your Spider-Man's Face Drawing
Your cartoon of Spider-Man's face is now complete. Color your drawing. Spider-Man's mask and suit are red. His eye spots are white and outlined in black.
Now that you've drawn Spider-Man's face, would you like to draw Spider-Man in his entirety? Check out this cute chibi Spider-Man drawing guide.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Spider-Man's Face Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).