Learn how to draw a great looking Cartoon Princess with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Cartoon Princess.
Have you ever dreamed of becoming a pretty princess? Now you can draw one with the help of this easy, step-by-step cartoon princess drawing guide.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Do you have a favorite cartoon princess? After you build your skills with this easy drawing, you can try your hand at your favorite Disney or video game princess!
For example, you can learn how to draw Princess Peach from Super Mario's Bros. or go on an adventure with this Rapunzel drawing from Disney's Tangled.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Princess
How to Draw a Great Looking Cartoon Princess for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the cartoon princess outline by drawing her eyes. For each eye, draw a circle inside a circle, and shade between them. Then use curved lines to draw two eyelashes on the outer side of each eye.
Easy Cartoon Princess Drawing - Step 2
2. Next, draw the details of her face. Use a long curved line to draw a partial circle shape around the eyes. On each side of this line, use short curved lines to enclose the ears. Below the eyes, use a "U" shaped line for the smiling mouth.
Use a straight and curved line to draw the arched eyebrow above one eye.
Easy Cartoon Princess Drawing - Step 3
3. Use long curved lines that intersect one another or that meet at points to draw the princess's hair. The hair should finish enclosing the face and extend beyond it.
Easy Cartoon Princess Drawing - Step 4
4. Use a long curved line to enclose the half-circle shape of the top of the head. Then draw the crown or tiara on top. Use curved lines that meet at points, then use an oval for its central gemstone.
Easy Cartoon Princess Drawing - Step 5
5. Use a series of connected curved lines to enclose the scalloped bottom of the princess's hair. Extend two curved lines below the head to form her neck.
Easy Cartoon Princess Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw an oval below the neck, then enclose rectangles on each side of it. This is the top of the princess's dress. Then, use curved lines to enclose two round sections of the dress - the torso and the belt.
Easy Cartoon Princess Drawing - Step 7
7. Extend two curved lines from the side of the dress on each side. Allow each pair of lines to meet at a point. These are the princess's arms.
Add More Details to Your Cartoon Princess Picture - Step 8
8. Extend two long, curved lines down from the belt to form the sides of the princess's skirt.
Complete the Outline of Your Cartoon Princess Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw two curved lines across the top of the skirt and connect the lines at the bottom with a scalloped series of lines.
Color Your Cartoon Princess Drawing
Your cartoon princess outline is now complete. Color her crown, dress, and hair. You can even do her makeup!
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Cartoon Princess Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).