Learn how to draw a great looking Cartoon World with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Cartoon World.
Would you like to conquer the world or hold the whole world in your hand? Now you can, thanks to this easy, step-by-step cartoon world drawing tutorial.
First, you will learn how to draw the Earth. It is a circle with curved lines to indicate the shapes of the ocean and the continents.
Then, you will add a smiling cartoon face. After all, who says a whole planet can't be a character in your next comic or cartoon?
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
If you enjoyed this drawing guide, check out the smiling planet in this Earth Day card drawing.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Cartoon World
How to Draw a Great Looking Cartoon World for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the cartoon world outline by drawing a large circle. Draw two curved lines for the cheeks, and enclose large oval-shaped eyes above them.
Easy Cartoon World Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw an oval within an oval inside each eye. Shade between them to indicate the pupils. Then, draw curved lines from the side of each eye to form Mother Earth's eyelashes.
Easy Cartoon World Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw a big, smiling mouth. Use curved lines to form the top and bottom of the mouth as well as the teeth inside. Draw a short curved line at each corner of the mouth.
Easy Cartoon World Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a rounded "M" shaped line inside the mouth to indicate the tongue. Then, begin drawing the top of North America. Draw a long, squiggly curved line from the outer circle to the top of the eye.
Easy Cartoon World Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw the bottom of North America, including the protuberances of Florida and Mexico, between the side of the eye and the circle.
Easy Cartoon World Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw South America. It is roughly teardrop shaped with a point at the bottom.
Easy Cartoon World Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw Europe between the side of the circle and the other eye. Use a long, squiggly line.
Add More Details to Your Cartoon World Picture - Step 8
8. Enclose an irregularly shaped island beside Europe - that's Great Britain. Then, extend Europe's line to encompass the shape of Africa.
Complete the Outline of Your Cartoon World Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw a curved line at the top and bottom of the planet to indicate the icy poles - the Arctic and the continent of Antarctica. Enclose a shape above North America to form Greenland.
Color Your Cartoon World Drawing
Your cartoon world outline is now complete. Typically, a globe's water is blue and the land is shaded green. If you would like to add more detail, you can use white for the polar regions. You could even color major deserts brown.
For more great easy space drawing tutorials, see the collection of Easy Space Drawing Guides.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Cartoon World Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).