Learn how to draw a great looking Cute Zombie Girl with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Cute Zombie Girl.
This cute zombie girl smiles and waves while wearing a brightly colored outfit that she sewed together herself.
Have you ever watched a zombie movie? In old movies, zombies moved slowly--but in modern movies, they're fast and strong.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Zombies appear in live-action movies, cartoons, comic books, novels and music albums. You can come up with your own zombie stories when you draw this cute zombie girl.
To draw your cartoon zombie, grab a pencil and coloring tools, then use a black pen or marker to draw the outline.
Use a large eraser to erase the extra pencil lines when you're done. Leave the drawing as-is, or draw a background to complete the portrait.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Cute Zombie Girl
How to Draw a Great Looking Cute Zombie Girl for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Sketch two almond shapes near the top of the page, then draw circles inside and fill them in. Add triangles and fill them in. Draw a circle for the nose, and add a few short dashes.
Easy Cute Zombie Girl Drawing - Step 2
2. To draw the mouth, sketch a curvy line with a dip in the middle, then add a curve underneath and two curves on top like hills.
Afterward, sketch a loose heart shape for the bottom half of the face. On the left, add a loop for the ear with a round earring.
Begin the hair with a curved line that sharply points upward, then swoop it downward into a flatter line that covers the top of the head. Use short lines for the eyebrows.
Easy Cute Zombie Girl Drawing - Step 3
3. Make two loose teardrop shapes with a few jagged sections pointing outward for the hair. For the neck, draw two curved lines, connect them with straight lines and use two more straight lines to connect the shape to the head. Add a lightly misshapen line pointing downward.
Easy Cute Zombie Girl Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw two straight lines for the left shoulder. Underneath, make an upside-down V-shape. Sketch another line to the right, then use a curved line to connect the two. For the hair, make V-shapes that swoop around the shoulders.
Easy Cute Zombie Girl Drawing - Step 5
5. Add a scoop for the shirt collar, then use curves to create thick, chunky shapes like noodles for the sleeve. Make sure the shapes overlap. Next, draw two straight lines to complete the arm.
Easy Cute Zombie Girl Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw two arrow shapes for the right arm, and add dashed lines and a loop to create the folds of fabric. On the left, draw a half-oval shape for the palm. Use thin, spindly hot dog shapes for the fingers.
Easy Cute Zombie Girl Drawing - Step 7
7. Sketch two short lines, and connect them with a curve to begin the skirt. Underneath, draw a wavy line like the edge of a shell. Connect this line to the body with a few curved lines. Add two large, chunky shapes for the right sleeve.
Add More Details to Your Cute Zombie Girl Picture - Step 8
8. Use two straight lines for the legs. Underneath, draw two more straight lines about a centimeter apart from the first lines, then connect them with a curve that goes around the legs. Add two almond shapes underneath for the feet.
Complete the Outline of Your Cute Zombie Girl Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw shapes with short, dashed lines throughout the body to finalize your cute zombie girl.
Outline the entire drawing with a black pen or marker. Congratulations! You've completed your cute zombie girl outline.
Color Your Cute Zombie Girl Drawing
To color your cartoon cute zombie girl, use light green for the skin and darker green to create shadows. Color the hair, skirt and lips pink. Use yellow for the left sleeve and dark green for the right sleeve. Color the necklace, earring and boots purplish-blue, and use pale yellow for the eyes.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Cute Zombie Girl Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).