Learn how to draw a great looking Disgusted Face with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Disgusted Face.
"This is Disgust. She basically keeps Riley from being poisoned — physically and socially." - Joy, Inside Out
Do you ever feel disgusted? You can express your strong emotions with the help of this disgusted face drawing guide.
Disgust is an emotional response to something that smells or tastes really bad. It protects us from contact with things that could be poisonous or contagious - things that could make us sick.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Disgust also extends to things that are "offensive, distasteful, or unpleasant" in other ways. For example, you might feel disgusted when you see someone being mean to someone else.
Disgust is one of the emotion-symbolizing characters from Disney’s Inside Out. She often makes a face like the one in this drawing tutorial!
The main difference is that this cartoon character sports green skin and hair.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Disgusted Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Disgusted Face for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the disgusted face outline by sketching the eyes. Use curved lines to trace the rounded rectangular shapes of the eyes. Note the thick, double-pointed lines that form the eyelashes on top of the eyes.
Notice, too, that the eyes are different in size and shape - the facial expression has one eye open more than the other.
Easy Disgusted Face Drawing - Step 2
2. Shade a circular pupil within each eye. Then, use curved lines to trace the upper and lower eyelids. Finally, use thick, loosely “S” shaped lines to indicate the eyebrows.
Easy Disgusted Face Drawing - Step 3
3. Sketch the nose. Use short curved lines for the bridge, nostrils, tip, and wrinkles across the top.
Easy Disgusted Face Drawing - Step 4
4. Use a loosely “M” shaped curved line to draw the top of the twisted mouth. Connect the ends with another curved line. Shade a small triangle inside each corner, the unshaded spaces suggesting the shapes of the upper and lower teeth.
Easy Disgusted Face Drawing - Step 5
5. Use curved lines to draw the sides of the face and neck. Then, use short lines to contour the chin and below the mouth.
Easy Disgusted Face Drawing - Step 6
6. Use a series of “U” shaped lines and spiral lines to begin sketching the woman’s curly hair.
Easy Disgusted Face Drawing - Step 7
7. Continue drawing the hair, again using a series of curved lines. Use additional curved lines to outline the ear and contour within it. Enclose an egg-shaped earring on the lobe of the ear.
Add More Details to Your Disgusted Face Picture - Step 8
8. Draw and contour the remaining ear, inner ear, and earring. Then, draw the cloudlike top of the hair, again using a series of connected curved lines.
Complete the Outline of Your Disgusted Face Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your disgusted face outline by enclosing the hair at the back of the head. Use a series of “U” shaped lines and wavy lines.
Color Your Disgusted Face Drawing
Color your cartoon disgusted face outline. Our character is a blonde, but you can customize yours with any combination of hair color and skin color you like. Could you change the hairstyle, even drawing a disgusted man instead?
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Disgusted Face Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).