Learn how to draw a great looking Eleven from Stranger Things with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Eleven from Stranger Things.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
"When a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forces, and one strange little girl."
And that's only the beginning of this Emmy-nominated series that has been called a "nostalgic nod to '80s sci-fi and horror classics."
Jane Hopper, known as El or Eleven, is one of the main protagonists in the science fiction series Stranger Things. She has telekinetic abilities and was raised by scientists as a laboratory experiment.
After her escape, she meets a group of adolescent boys searching for their lost friend. In time, it is revealed that El accidentally made contact with a creature called the Demogorgon, opening an interdimensional gateway.
Eleven soon learns that she must use her powers to protect her newfound friends.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw a cartoon of Eleven from Stranger Things? This easy, step-by-step cartoon character drawing tutorial is here to show you how.
All you will need is a pen, pencil, or marker and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Chibi Supergirl, Chibi Loki, and Billie Eilish.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Eleven from Stranger Things
How to Draw a Great Looking Eleven from Stranger Things for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing Eleven's angry facial features. Draw curved lines to indicate the furrowed brows. Beneath each, enclose the nearly round shape of the eyes using curved lines. Shade a large circle within each eye to form the pupil. Draw the nose and mouth using short curved lines. Draw a short line beneath the nose and double it back upon itself, because El's nose is bleeding.
Easy Eleven from Stranger Things Drawing - Step 2
2. Use a series of curved lines to outline El's head. Note the overlap around the ear. Then, use additional curved lines to draw the remaining ear, detail inside the ears, and sketch the hairline. While in the laboratory, Eleven's hair was shaved short.
Easy Eleven from Stranger Things Drawing - Step 3
3. Extend curved lines to form the neck. Draw an arrow shape on each side of the neck to form the collar of the jacket. Draw a line down the middle of each side of the collar. Draw a wide, rounded "W" shaped line below the neck to indicate the collar of the dress.
Easy Eleven from Stranger Things Drawing - Step 4
4. Use curved lines to form the top of one arm, with a pair of connected "C" shaped lines for the jacket's cuff. Then, use overlapping curved lines to sketch the fist.
Easy Eleven from Stranger Things Drawing - Step 5
5. Outline the arm, shoulder, and open front of the jacket using curved lines. Draw curved lines along the lower edge of the jacket to indicate the hem.
Easy Eleven from Stranger Things Drawing - Step 6
6. Use curved lines to outline the remaining sleeve, cuff, and hand, Note the "V" shaped line that indicates the creases in the fabric at the elbow.
Easy Eleven from Stranger Things Drawing - Step 7
7. Use a long curved line to outline the skirt of El's dress. Draw scalloped, wavy lines between the open sides of the jacket. Texture the material of the skirt with long curved lines.
Add More Details to Your Eleven from Stranger Things Picture - Step 8
8. Use curved lines to outline El's leg, banding it to indicate the sock. Then, draw her sneaker. Note the overlapping lines of the tongue and laces, and the parallel line that indicates the sole.
Complete the Outline of Your Eleven from Stranger Things Drawing - Step 9
9. Use curved lines to draw the remaining leg and shoe, a mirror image of the first.Color your cartoon of El.
Color Your Eleven from Stranger Things Drawing
Color your cartoon of El.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Eleven from Stranger Things Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).