Learn how to draw a great looking Cartoon Tooth with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Cartoon Tooth.
Learn to draw an aching, crying cartoon tooth with these easy steps.
Why is the tooth in our drawing guide crying? Perhaps he is a “baby tooth” that has fallen out to make way for the “grown-up teeth.” This lost tooth could miss his siblings.
Or, he could be experiencing a toothache. Toothaches occur when a tooth gets a cavity or the gum around it gets an infection.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw this cartoon tooth? This easy, step-by-step cartoon drawing tutorial is here to show you how.
All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Cartoon Tooth
How to Draw a Great Looking Cartoon Tooth for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Draw a wavy, curved line that is roughly shaped like an upside down “L.” This begins the outline of the top of the tooth.
Easy Cartoon Tooth Drawing - Step 2
2. Continue the line in a rounded “V” shaped pattern. This forms the bottom or root of the tooth.
Easy Cartoon Tooth Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw another wavy line passing over and connected to the first. This completes the top of the tooth.
Easy Cartoon Tooth Drawing - Step 4
4. Give the cartoon tooth an arm. First, draw two parallel curved lines. Then, use large and small “U” shaped lines to craft the hand, thumb, and fingers. Draw a curved line across the base of the hand to indicate the cuff of the glove.
Easy Cartoon Tooth Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw another rounded “V” shaped line, forming another portion of the root and completing the outline of the tooth.
Easy Cartoon Tooth Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw the remaining arm and hand. Extend a pair of short lines from the side of the tooth. Then, use “U” shaped lines to outline the back of the hand, the fingers, and the thumb.
Easy Cartoon Tooth Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw the tooth’s open mouth. First, use a curved line to enclose an irregular rounded shape. Then, use two overlapping curved lines to indicate the tongue. Draw a “U” shaped line at the top of the mouth to form the uvula, a fleshy extension at the back of the throat.
Add More Details to Your Cartoon Tooth Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the tooth’s crying eyes. First, draw two ovals. Draw a curved line across each to indicate the tightly closed eyelids. Use curved lines to enclose pointed shapes above each eye, indicating the eyebrows.
Complete the Outline of Your Cartoon Tooth Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw the tooth’s tears, erasing as necessary. Use curved lines to enclose the multiple teardrop shapes.
Color Your Cartoon Tooth Drawing
Color your cartoon tooth. Healthy teeth are sparkling white, while dirty teeth may be yellow, orange, green, or brown in color.
Then, learn how to draw even more cartoon characters.
For more great Body drawing tutorials, see the 37 Easy Body Art Projects for Kids post.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Cartoon Tooth Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).