Learn how to draw a great looking Truck with a Christmas Tree with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Truck with a Christmas Tree.
Rustic Christmas decorations with down-home country roots are popular. You can learn how to draw a truck with a Christmas tree thanks to this easy, step-by-step drawing tutorial.
The Christmas tree truck is a nostalgic reminder of times when people went out to the woods to chop down their own Christmas trees - or at least drove to the Christmas tree farm.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
For this drawing, you will only need a pencil and a piece of paper. You may also want to color your drawing, especially if you want to use it as a gift or decoration this year.
Traditionally, the truck is red in color - red and green, like the truck and tree, have been associated with the predecessors of Christmas since ancient times.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Truck with a Christmas Tree
How to Draw a Great Looking Truck with a Christmas Tree for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the truck with a Christmas tree outline by drawing the pickup truck. Use curved lines for the heart-shaped cab and the rounded rectangular bed.
Easy Truck with a Christmas Tree Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw the circular wheel near the front of the truck. Enclose a half-circle shape around the top of it.
This is the wheel well or fender. Connect it to the front of the truck with a rounded rectangle, forming the bumper.
Easy Truck with a Christmas Tree Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw another circle in the middle of the wheel, distinguishing the rim from the tire. Then, draw another circle near the back of the truck to form the second wheel.
Enclose a half-circle around the top of it. Connect the wheels with parallel horizontal lines.
Easy Truck with a Christmas Tree Drawing - Step 4
4. Use curved lines to draw the windshield and hood of the truck. Draw a circle inside the second wheel, and enclose the outline by drawing a rounded rectangle between the wheel and the back of the truck.
Easy Truck with a Christmas Tree Drawing - Step 5
5. Enclose the door using a straight line and a curved line. Enclose a similarly shaped window and an irregularly rounded mirror on the side of the door.
Easy Truck with a Christmas Tree Drawing - Step 6
6. Enclose half-circles on the front and the door of the truck, forming the headlights and door handle. Contour the side of the truck with a horizontal line, and enclose a small rectangle at the tailgate.
Then, use a series of curved lines that meet at jagged points to begin drawing an irregular starburst-like shape above the truck’s cab. This will become the top of the evergreen tree.
Easy Truck with a Christmas Tree Drawing - Step 7
7. Continue the spruce tree drawing, using curved lines that meet at points to complete the first layer and draw a second.
Add More Details to Your Truck with a Christmas Tree Picture - Step 8
8. Continue to draw the tree, using curved lines that meet at points.
Complete the Outline of Your Truck with a Christmas Tree Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete the Christmas tree drawing. Enclose a jagged rectangular stump at the bottom.
Color Your Truck with a Christmas Tree Drawing
Your truck with Christmas tree outline is now complete. Color the tree green and the truck whatever color you would like. Blue and red are popular colors for this type of decoration.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Truck with a Christmas Tree Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).