Learn how to draw a great looking Anime Boy Full Body with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Anime Boy Full Body.
Anime and manga - a Japanese style of cartooning - feature complex dramas and characters with large, expressive eyes. Modern anime and manga became established in Japan in the 1950s.
Today, these films, television series, and comic books are popular all over the world.
Similar to the archetypes of Western literature, common anime personalities include the "beautiful boy;" the dandere silent love interest; the goudere, "who relentlessly pursues their own vision of their love interest's desires, which they typically misunderstand in some comically over-the-top fashion;" and the "eight-grader syndrome" with delusions of grandeur.
Would you like to create your own male anime character? Now, you can.
If you would like to draw a boy in anime or manga style, this easy, step-by-step manga cartoon drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you will need is a pen, pencil, or marker and a sheet of paper.
You may also wish to color your finished character.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing an Anime Boy Full Body
How to Draw a Great Looking Anime Boy Full Body for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing the boy’s face. Draw three successively smaller shapes - two ovals and a circle - to form the eyes. Shade between the two smallest shapes to indicate the pupil. Draw a curved line above and below each eye to give them the traditional anime eyes rectangular shape. Use short curved lines to draw the eyebrows, nose, and mouth.
Easy Anime Boy Full Body Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw the spiky manga hair. Use pairs of curved lines that meet at jagged points.
Easy Anime Boy Full Body Drawing - Step 3
3. Use a long curved line to complete the outline of the head and hair. Draw more spikey tufts at the base of the neck. Then, use curved lines to trace the ear, cheek, and pointed chin of the anime boy’s face.
Easy Anime Boy Full Body Drawing - Step 4
4. Extend a pair of lines below the head to form the neck. Connect them at the bottom with a “U” shaped line. Then, use curved lines to sketch the shoulder, open sleeve, and torso of the shirt.
Easy Anime Boy Full Body Drawing - Step 5
5. Use curved lines to draw the remaining shoulder and sleeve. Draw a curved line across the top of the sleeve to indicate the seam. Then, use pairs of lines to draw the upper arm, lower arm, and hand. Draw a curved line across the end of the hand to indicate the pants pocket. Draw a short curved line across the elbow to indicate the bend.
Easy Anime Boy Full Body Drawing - Step 6
6. Use curved lines to draw the remaining arm and hand. Enclose the fingers using long, narrow “U” shaped lines and overlapping curved lines. This forms the peace or victory sign. Contour the palm with short lines.
Easy Anime Boy Full Body Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw the pants using three curved lines, and connect them at the bottom. Contour the folds of the fabric with curved lines.
Add More Details to Your Anime Boy Full Body Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the boy’s leg and foot. Use two long, curved lines for the leg. Enclose them at the bottom with the irregular rounded shape of the shoe. Use curved lines to contour the knee and top of the shoe, and to indicate the top of the sock.
Complete the Outline of Your Anime Boy Full Body Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw the remaining leg. Again, use a pair of curved lines, noting the bend at the knee. Connect them at the bottom with a long curved line to form the irregular shape of the loafer-style shoe. Contour the knee and top of the shoe with a curved line. Band the leg with another line to indicate the sock.
Color Your Anime Boy Full Body Drawing
Color your male anime cartoon character.
For even more, see all how to draw manga tutorials.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Anime Boy Full Body Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).