A beginner-friendly guide to learning how to draw a great-looking Anime Vampire with White Hair with easy, step by step drawing instructions and video tutorial. Great for beginner artists!
With famous characters like D, Alucard and Dio Brando, vampires are a popular part of Japanese anime and manga culture.
This easy step-by-step guide shows you how to draw an anime vampire with striking white hair. Use what you learned in anime head drawing and vampire anime girl tutorials to sketch an easy vampire and show off your drawing skills.
Step-by-Step Tutorial for Drawing an Anime Vampire with White Hair
Anime Vampire with White Hair drawing - Step 1
1. Start your anime and manga vampire by drawing the cross for the face view. Use an oval for the skull and outline the cheeks and jawline, then use diagonal lines to bring the face down to the chin. Both sides should be symmetrical.
Anime Vampire with White Hair drawing - Step 2
2. Use the horizontal line to draw the eyes near the center of the face. Start each eye with a leaf shape, then frame the eye with a similar shape, like winged eyeshadow. Draw a circle inside each eye for the iris.
Sketch the eyebrows with straight lines. Use another straight line for the mouth with two triangles for fangs, then use an uneven line for the bridge of the nose. Complete the nose with a few sketchy lines.
Anime Vampire with White Hair drawing - Step 3
3. Use what you learned in a previous step-by-step guide to draw the anime white hair. Start with a line at the scalp, then make hook shapes that extend outward and draw scraggly hair that falls over the vampire's face. Don't make the hair symmetrical on both sides--it should be loose and messy.
Anime Vampire with White Hair drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a loosely parallel line around your vampire's head for the second layer of anime white hair, like a hood. Use straight lines for the neck and collarbones.
Anime Vampire with White Hair drawing - Step 5
5. Erase part of the anime white hair that you drew earlier, then use lines to give the hair more depth. Add a few sketchy lines near the top of the scalp to make the hair messier.
Anime Vampire with White Hair drawing - Step 6
6. Outline your anime and manga vampire with a black pen, and erase the extra pencil lines.
Anime Vampire with White Hair drawing - Step 7
7. Complete your anime and manga vampire by giving him pale skin and grey hair with shadows and highlights to make it realistic. Add pink eyes to highlight your vampire's power.
What to draw next?
Now that you've completed this easy step-by-step guide, challenge yourself by changing your vampire's appearance.
Try different hairstyles, facial expressions, facial hair and glasses. For more detailed instructions, see:
- Male anime hair and hairstyles
- Facial expressions drawing reference
- How to draw a mustache and other facial hair
- How to draw anime characters with glasses
If you want to learn how to draw anime, you've come to the right place. Easy Drawing Guides has some of the best, original anime and manga style drawing tutorials available. Check this page for anime style step-by-step drawing guides as well as other anime related tips and advice!
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Printable Drawing Tutorial
This printable is for members only. Join now!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).