Learn how to draw a great looking Easy Gacha Life Character with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Easy Gacha Life Character.
Do you play Gacha Life? You can create and customize an easy Gacha Life character drawing with the help of this simple, step-by-step cartoon character drawing tutorial.
Gacha Life is a mobile roleplaying game. it allows you to customize your character's clothing, hairstyle, and accessories, including weapons.
Gacha Life characters are drawn in a cute chibi anime style. Then, you can play mini-games or create stories and use your imagination!
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Did you know? The word "gacha" is Japanese for small toys purchased from vending machines. Just like these toys, you can collect up to 20 different Gacha characters when you play!
Drawing tip: after you complete the Gacha Life character outline, customize it to look like your favorite in-game character.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing an Easy Gacha Life Character
How to Draw a Great Looking Easy Gacha Life Character for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the easy Gacha Life character outline by drawing her anime eyes. For each eye, draw an oval and shade a small circle inside it. Then, thick curved lines to outline the eyelid and lashes.
Easy Easy Gacha Life Character Drawing - Step 2
2. Use curved lines to draw the cartoon girl's eyebrows and "U" shaped smiling mouth. Use a series of curved lines that meet at jagged points to sketch her bangs.
Easy Easy Gacha Life Character Drawing - Step 3
3. Continue to draw the hair using long curved lines, overlapping lines, and lines that meet at jagged points.
Easy Easy Gacha Life Character Drawing - Step 4
4. Use curved lines to enclose the girl's ear and the bottom of her face. Draw a teardrop-shaped hair clip above her ear and triangular locks of hair at the back of her head.
Easy Easy Gacha Life Character Drawing - Step 5
5. Extend long curved lines from the head to trace the neck, shoulders, and arms. Double the lines back upon themselves at the bottom to create the hands. Notice the overlapping lines between the thumb and fingers.
Easy Easy Gacha Life Character Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw the girl's shirt and skirt. First, use curved lines to enclose the rounded rectangle shapes of the shirt and skirt. Then, draw curved lines across the shoulders to indicate the straps.
Easy Easy Gacha Life Character Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw long, overlapping curved lines to create the pleats of the skirt.
Add More Details to Your Easy Gacha Life Character Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the girl's legs. For each leg, extend a long curved line from the skirt and double it back upon itself.
Complete the Outline of Your Easy Gacha Life Character Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your easy Gacha Life character outline by detailing the socks and shoes. Band the legs with curved lines to create the sock, the tops of the shoes, and the soles. Draw a small bow on the toe of each shoe.
Color Your Easy Gacha Life Character Drawing
Color your cartoon Gacha Life character. We've given ours purple hair, pink eyes, and a pink skirt.
For more great video games characters drawing tutorials, see the collection of Simple Video Games Characters Art Projects.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Easy Gacha Life Character Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).