Learn how to draw a great looking Among Us Godzilla with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Among Us Godzilla.
Among Us is a popular multiplayer game where players work together to find the "imposter" in their group. Learn how to draw the Among Us Godzilla so you can take your adventures offline.
When you play Among Us, you can play as a Crewmate or Imposter. If you're a Crewmate, it's your job to complete the tasks and help your fellow gamers find the Imposter.
If you're an Imposter, you're supposed to create as much chaos as possible--even by killing your crewmates.
Among Us blew up in 2020 and became one of the most popular games in the world. YouTube stars and Twitch streamers popularized the game. Some videos about Among Us earned over a billion views.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Characters from the game, like this cartoon Among Us Godzilla, are fun and easy to draw. They're made from basic shapes, such as ovals and rectangles.
You can start by drawing a cartoon Among Us character, then try this guide to show off your drawing skills.
If possible, use a blank piece of paper--not notebook paper--so lines don't show through your drawing. Use crayons, markers, paint, pens or oil pastels to make your cartoon Among Us Godzilla bright and vibrant.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing the Among Us Godzilla
How to Draw a Great Looking Among Us Godzilla for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Draw an oval like an egg tilting to the left, then sketch a semi-oval underneath.
Easy Among Us Godzilla Drawing - Step 2
2. Close the semi-oval with a curved line. Add a horizontal line, then a vertical line to make a box shape. Sketch a curve on the right side of the head.
Easy Among Us Godzilla Drawing - Step 3
3. Sketch a horizontal curve with loops underneath. Make sure the loops overlap for realistic toes.
Easy Among Us Godzilla Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a final loop on the right, then sketch a curved triangle like a banana for the tail.
Easy Among Us Godzilla Drawing - Step 5
5. Outline rounded triangles for the teeth like you're drawing a cartoon Godzilla.
Easy Among Us Godzilla Drawing - Step 6
6. Sketch loose triangles on top of the head like a tuft of hair.
Easy Among Us Godzilla Drawing - Step 7
7. Repeat this process to draw more spikes on the back and tail.
Add More Details to Your Among Us Godzilla Picture - Step 8
8. Add small spikes on the end of the tail, then outline two triangles that point outward from the mouth.
Complete the Outline of Your Among Us Godzilla Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw loose, rounded triangles to complete the flames. For more practice, try drawing a cartoon fire breathing dragon. Finally, outline your cartoon Among Us Godzilla with a thick black pen or marker.
Color Your Among Us Godzilla Drawing
Color the eye, spikes and flame with different shades of blue, then use bluish-grey for the body. Leave the teeth white.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Among Us Godzilla Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).