Learn how to draw a great looking Sonic.EXE with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Sonic.EXE.
Sonic.EXE is a creepy horror game about a dark version of Sonic the Hedgehog. Learn how to draw Sonic.EXE to scare your friends and relatives.
Sonic the Hedgehog is one of the world's most famous cartoon and video game characters. Sonic.EXE is an unofficial game based on a popular online story (or "creepypasta") about an evil entity taking over a Sonic video game.
In the original tale, a man named Tom plays a Sonic video game, not knowing that the evil entity has possessed the game. Sonic.EXE kills the characters before threatening the player himself.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Online creators later turned the "creepypasta" into a playable game with a similar storyline.
You can draw a cartoon Sonic.EXE at home with your favorite drawing and coloring tools. Use the reddest color that you can find to make the blood look particularly creepy. When you're done, try drawing a different Sonic character, such as Miles "Tails" Prower.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Sonic.EXE
How to Draw a Great Looking Sonic.EXE for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Draw a U-shape with two loops underneath for the eyes. Use ovals for the nose and pupils. Sketch dashes above the eyes like you're drawing a regular cartoon sonic.
Easy Sonic.EXE Drawing - Step 2
2. Outline the top of the head with a curve. Add another loop underneath the eyes, then sketch two curves for the mouth. Sketch a dash on the corner of the mouth and loose, pointy shapes for the teeth.
Easy Sonic.EXE Drawing - Step 3
3. Use curves to draw wide triangles on the right side of the head. Sketch rounded triangles for the ears.
Easy Sonic.EXE Drawing - Step 4
4. Start the body with a curve on the left. Outline the fingers with large hot dog shapes, then draw a curve for the wrist and two loosely parallel curves for the arm.
Easy Sonic.EXE Drawing - Step 5
5. Complete the right hand with two more hot dog shapes. Draw overlapping hot dog shapes for the fingers on the left hand, then use circles for the wrist and curves for the arm.
Easy Sonic.EXE Drawing - Step 6
6. Sketch three more hot dog shapes to complete the fingers. Draw an oval on the body and another curve above the right arm. Add vertical lines for the legs, then sketch a rounded triangle for the tail.
Easy Sonic.EXE Drawing - Step 7
7. Sketch the left ankle with more circles. Make a wide rounded triangle for the shoe like a giant seed. Draw curved lines inside the shoe for added detail.
Add More Details to Your Sonic.EXE Picture - Step 8
8. Draw four loops for the right ankle. Make another seed shape at an angle so it looks like the shoe is pointing toward you. Draw more curves inside the shoe.
Sketch loops and a teardrop shape around the mouth for the blood.
Complete the Outline of Your Sonic.EXE Drawing - Step 9
9. Outline the rest of the blood with more loose, wavy shapes.
Color Your Sonic.EXE Drawing
Finally, outline your cartoon Sonic.EXE in black and erase the pencil lines. Use red for the eyes and blood, blue and tan for the body, and white for the gloves and parts of the shoes.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Sonic.EXE Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).