Learn how to draw a great looking Boba Fett with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Boba Fett.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
- Darth Vader to Boba Fett, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Boba Fett is a clone of his father, Jango Fett. He was created on the planet Kamino alongside an entire clone army.
When Jango was killed by Mace Windu, young Boba developed a lifelong hatred of the Jedi.
The orphaned child adopted the warrior ways of his Mandalorian roots, eventually becoming a bounty hunter. He worked for the gangster Jabba the Hutt as well as for the Galactic Empire.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
When Luke Skywalker rescued Han Solo from Jabba's clutches, Boba Fett was devoured by the Sarlacc.
According to Tales of the Bounty Hunters, however, Boba survived and climbed free of the creature's hungry maw.
Would you like to draw the notorious bounty hunter Boba Fett? Consider this simple, step-by-step Star Wars drawing tutorial as part of your Jedi training.
All you will need is a pencil, pen, marker, or crayon and a sheet of paper.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Yoda, Stormtrooper Helmet, and Darth Vader.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Boba Fett
How to Draw a Great Looking Boba Fett for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing a half-circle. This forms the top of Boba Fett's helmet. Connect the ends of the semicircle using a long, curved line. Draw another curved line parallel to the first, and connect them at each end. This forms the top of the helmet's eyepiece.
Easy Boba Fett Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw five lines descending from the eyepiece. Connect them at the bottom using curved lines.
Easy Boba Fett Drawing - Step 3
3. Detail the mask of the helmet. Draw a series of overlapping curved lines on each of the rectangular portions of the helmet. This completes the eyepiece and sides of the helmet. Then, enclose two elongate ovals and a small circle on the side of the helmet.
Extend two curved lines upward from these shapes. At the tip, draw a jagged rectangular shape that resembles a flag. This forms Boba Fett's rangefinder or antenna.
Easy Boba Fett Drawing - Step 4
4. Begin to sketch Boba Fett's armor. Use curved lines to outline the neck and shoulders of the armor. From the shoulders, extend a long, curved line that produces the geometric shapes of the armor's chest plate.
Easy Boba Fett Drawing - Step 5
5. Detail the chest plate of the armor. Draw smaller hexagons within the existing shapes. Draw a rectangle within the smaller hexagon.
Easy Boba Fett Drawing - Step 6
6. Sketch Boba Fett's arm. Use overlapping curved lines to draw the shape of the arm. Enclose a curved hexagonal shape on the shoulder. Use a triplet of parallel curved lines to enclose the arm just above the elbow.
Easy Boba Fett Drawing - Step 7
7. Detail the arm. Use curved lines to indicate the contours of the armor. Enclose a curved rectangular shape at the shoulder, and draw several small circles within it. Then, sketch the far side of the torso. Use curved lines, and note the overlapping, rectangular armor plates at the shoulder.
Add More Details to Your Boba Fett Picture - Step 8
8. Sketch the remaining arm. Use curved lines to draw the armored shoulder, the sleeve, and the bands at the elbow. Draw a zigzag line and narrow rectangles to detail the torso.
Complete the Outline of Your Boba Fett Drawing - Step 9
9. Add the final details to Boba Fett's armor. Draw an oval and several short lines on the helmet. Use a circle and curved lines to sketch a mythosaur skull on his shoulder. This is a symbol of his homeworld, Mandaloria. Finally, use long, curved lines to indicate the folds of his cape.
Color Your Boba Fett Drawing
Color Boba Fett. His armor is green, red, and tan. Or, you could turn your drawing into his father Jango Fett by coloring the armor blue and silver.
Then, check out our character drawing guides for more friends and fiends from a galaxy far, far away. Light side or dark side - which path will you choose?
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Boba Fett Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).