Learn how to draw a great looking Bruno from Encanto with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Bruno from Encanto.
We don’t talk about Bruno, but we do draw him! Can you master this Bruno from Encanto drawing to help Mirabel save the family's magic?
Bruno Madrigal has the gift of seeing into the future. But it is not a gift he always enjoys. He becomes known for having "doomsday" visions - that someone's fish would die, or that they'd go bald, or get fat, or that something was wrong with the family's magical gifts.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Bruno is usually associated with rats, a metaphor for how others feel about him. His room in the Casita has an hourglass with falling sand - a sound Dolores says she associates him with.
In the end, however, it is Bruno's deep love for his family that prevails.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Bruno from Encanto
How to Draw a Great Looking Bruno from Encanto for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Bruno from Encanto outline by drawing Bruno's face. Use curved lines to enclose his almond-shaped eyes, the dark circles beneath them, and the bridge, nostrils, and tip of his nose. Draw a circle within a circle inside each eye, and shade the smaller circles to indicate the pupil.
Easy Bruno from Encanto Drawing - Step 2
2. Continue your cartoon of Bruno by enclosing his face. Use a long curved line for his cheeks and chin, another for his smile, and short lines to contour around the nose and mouth. Enclose pointed eyebrows above the eyes and use a series of connected curved lines to begin drawing his curly hair.
Easy Bruno from Encanto Drawing - Step 3
3. Use long curved lines to draw and texture Bruno's hair. Allow some of the lines to meet at sharp points.
Easy Bruno from Encanto Drawing - Step 4
4. Use overlapping curved lines to draw Bruno's shoulders, sleeve, and arm. Finish enclosing his hair using a series of curved lines that meet at sharp points. Texture the hair with short lines, and use very small lines to outline his mustache and beard.
Easy Bruno from Encanto Drawing - Step 5
5. Use overlapping curved lines to draw Bruno's extended hand. Detail the palm of the hand using a short curved line, and use a pair of long curved lines to finish outlining his sleeve.
Easy Bruno from Encanto Drawing - Step 6
6. Use long curved lines that overlap to draw his remaining sleeve, arm, and the opposite side of his torso. Then, use lines that meet at points to draw the collar of his garment standing up around his neck.
Easy Bruno from Encanto Drawing - Step 7
7. Use curved lines to draw the fingers and thumb of Bruno's outstretched hand. Use long lines to finish his sleeve and texture the front of the garment.
Add More Details to Your Bruno from Encanto Picture - Step 8
8. Begin drawing a rat in Bruno's hand. Use a long curved line for the back, doubling it back upon itself to form the rear leg. Use another long line for the belly. Then use shorter lines that double back upon themselves to draw the front and rear legs.
Complete the Outline of Your Bruno from Encanto Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your Bruno from Encanto outline by finishing his pet rat. Use overlapping curved lines to draw the face, ears, and smiling mouth.
Use an oval for the nose and an oval within an oval for the eye. Shade the smaller of the two ovals. Extend two long curved lines and allow them to meet at a point, forming the rat's tail.
Color Your Bruno from Encanto Drawing
Color your cartoon of Bruno from Encanto. He has dark hair and wears a green cloak.
For more great Disney characters drawing tutorials, see the collection of Simple Disney Characters Art Projects.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Bruno from Encanto Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).