Learn how to draw a great looking Cyborg from Teen Titans with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Cyborg from Teen Titans.
"I can relate. I mean I am half-robot, after all."
- Cyborg, Teen Titans Go!
Vic Stone was a genius. He was a young man who dreamed of becoming a football player. After a tragic accident that should have killed him, Stone's scientist father preserved his life by rebuilding him as Cyborg - "more machine than man."
Cyborg's mechanical superpowers include super strength, the ability to interface with computers, and emitting energy bursts as weapons. Cyborg first served with the Teen Titans and later the Justice League. Still, he mourns the normal life that was stolen from him. With each new technological upgrade, he struggles to preserve his humanity.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Sometimes, Cyborg seems like your average teenager - with a hunger for video games and pizza.
Would you like to draw Cyborg from Teen Titans? All you will need is this easy, step-by-step superhero drawing tutorial, a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Cyborg from Teen Titans
How to Draw a Great Looking Cyborg from Teen Titans for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by sketching Cyborg’s head. Enclose an irregular rounded shape. Use a “C” shaped line for the ear, which overlaps the shape of the head. Draw a curved line from the top of the ear to the top of the head. Then, use a curved line and a straight line to enclose the neck.
Easy Cyborg from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 2
2. Detail Cyborg’s face. Draw a “Z” shaped line down the middle of the face. Enclose a circular eye and a four-sided brow on each side of it. Draw two smaller circles within the eye on one side. Use curved lines to form the nose and mouth. Enclose an irregular oval overlapping the side of the face at the chin.
Easy Cyborg from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw Cyborg’s torso. Use a series of curved lines to enclose his shoulders and chest. Use another series of lines to enclose the stomach.
Easy Cyborg from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 4
4. Enclose an irregular rounded shape in the center of the chest. Use four curved lines to connect it to the shoulders and bottom of the chest.
Easy Cyborg from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 5
5. Detail the abdomen. Draw a series of lines across it. Then, draw three straight lines between this line and the chest.
Easy Cyborg from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw Cyborg’s arm, erasing as necessary. Enclose an irregular shape at the shoulder. Detail the armor with two teardrop shapes; draw a small circle within one of them. Then, extend two straight lines to indicate the arm. Enclose these with a “Z” shaped line to form the top of the gauntlet. Then, extend straight lines to form the sides of the gauntlet, and connect them with a curved line. Detail the gauntlet with lines and circles. Finally, use curved lines to enclose the fingers and thumb.
Easy Cyborg from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw the remaining arm. Enclose a rectangular shape at the shoulder, and detail it with a teardrop shape, circle, and small rectangle. Then, extend the parallel lines of the arm to the irregular shape of the gauntlet. Detail the gauntlet with lines and circles. Use overlapping curved lines to form the fingers and thumb.
Add More Details to Your Cyborg from Teen Titans Picture - Step 8
8. Draw Cyborg’s leg. Extend a pair of lines from the torso. Enclose them at the knee with a “V” shaped line and a rounded rectangle. Extend divergent lines to form the lower leg and foot. Enclose the foot with irregular shapes formed of curved lines. Detail the foot with lines and a circle.
Complete the Outline of Your Cyborg from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw the remaining leg as described in 8.
Color Your Cyborg from Teen Titans Drawing
Color Cyborg. His robotic body is grey in color and he has a red electronic eye.
Get the team back together! Check out Starfire, Beast Boy, and more among our cartoon character drawing guides.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Cyborg from Teen Titans Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).