Learn how to draw a great looking Drift from Fortnite with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial. You can now easily create a beautiful Drift from Fortnite drawing.
"Journey into the unknown, and find your way to victory."
- Drift, Fortnite
Drift is a popular outfit skin that can be used in Battle Royale. This legendary outfit is obtained as a reward within the game. In addition to the base costume pictured in our illustration, five additional Drift styles can be unlocked by completing the Drift Challenges. To do so, the player must gain additional experience points.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw Drift from Fortnite? This easy, step-by-step Fortnite character drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Drift from Fortnite
Drift from Fortnite Drawing - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing an oval. This will become Drift’s head.
Drift from Fortnite Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw two short curved lines at the bottom of the head to form Drift’s neck. Then, use curved lines to sketch a loosely rectangular shape beneath the neck. This forms Drift’s torso, or upper body.
Drift from Fortnite Drawing - Step 3
3. Use long curved lines to sketch Drift’s legs. Notice the curved lines that indicate his knees.
Drift from Fortnite Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw Drift’s shoes. For the forward-facing shoe, notice that the tongue is roughly triangular, the tongue’s decoration is a pentagon, and the body of the shoe is a half-circle. The remaining portions are narrow rectangles or curves. For the shoe in profile, notice how most of the lines form irregular shapes.
Drift from Fortnite Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw Drift’s pockets, erasing guide lines as necessary. For each pocket portion, use curved lines to sketch a rounded rectangle. Don’t forget to include the smaller rectangle in the upper portion.
Drift from Fortnite Drawing - Step 6
6. Detail Drift’s head and torso. Use curved lines that meet at sharp points to sketch his flame-like hair, erasing guide lines as necessary. Note that the lines near the scalp are much shorter than those of the hair itself. Use small “C” shaped lines to craft the ears, and draw a curved line across the middle of the face, forming Drift’s mask. Detail the mask with small curved shapes. Extend three curved, parallel lines from the mask, and enclose them at the end. Finally, draw two curved lines across the upper torso and another to detail the chest.
Drift from Fortnite Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw Drift’s muscular arm, erasing guide lines as necessary. Draw overlapping pairs of curved lines to form the muscles. Then, use curved lines to sketch the top of the glove, enclosing the arm. Complete the glove using curved lines
Drift from Fortnite Drawing - Step 8
8. Draw Drift’s remaining arm. Use curved lines to form the muscles. Enclose the bottom of the arm with two curved rectangles, forming the top of the glove. Complete the glove using curved lines.
Drift from Fortnite Drawing - Step 9
9. Detail Drift’s face. Use shaded circles and curved lines to form the eyes, and enclose a curved shape above each eye to indicate the eyebrows. Don’t forget the scar or bandage above one eye.
Complete Drift from Fortnite Drawing
Drift's base outfit is generally black, white, gold, and pink in color. Color Drift, then check out our character drawing guides for more of your favorite Fortnite friends and fiends.
Printable Drawing Tutorial
This printable is for members only. Join now!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).