Learn how to draw a great looking Easy 3D Buildings with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Easy 3D Buildings.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
Are you tired of drawing cities that look flat? You can learn how to draw easy 3D buildings for kids that appear to pop up off the page!
Put your skills to the test! With this easy 3D buildings outline for kids tutorial, you learned how to use cubes and prisms to make buildings appear 3D.
Can you apply those principles to famous buildings from New York City, like the Empire State Building or the Statue of Liberty?
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Remember, 3D art is all about perspective. Imagine that you are looking at your subject from an angle, not directly from the front or the side. That is why you are able to see the top, front, and side of each structure.
Did you know? Being able to draw realistic buildings is an important skill for architects - people who design buildings and other structures.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Taj Mahal, Log Cabin, and Windwill.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Easy 3D Buildings
How to Draw a Great Looking Easy 3D Buildings for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the easy 3D buildings outline by drawing the first building. Draw the three-dimensional roof using two parallelograms and a trapezoid. Each shape should be connected to the other two shapes along two sides.
Below the roof of the cartoon building, extend three straight, vertical lines. Connect these with straight lines at the bottom, forming a cube below the roof. Draw a narrow horizontal rectangle on the front of the building.
Easy Easy 3D Buildings Drawing - Step 2
2. Decorating the building to turn it into a charming house. Use straight and curved lines to draw the arch-shaped windows, doors, and shutters. Draw circular door knobs and straight lines to separate the window panes.
Easy Easy 3D Buildings Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw a balcony on the side of the house, erasing as necessary. Use curved lines to draw the arched window and the balcony railing. Band the window, railing, and shutters with straight lines. Then, draw a large partial rectangle to begin the next building.
Easy Easy 3D Buildings Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a flattened cube or three-dimensional rectangle for the roof of the building. Enclose a partial rectanlge along the side of the building. Enclose many rectangular windows, doors, door handles, and an overhang on the front of the building.
Easy Easy 3D Buildings Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw many rectangular windows on the side of the building. Then, draw perpendicular lines across the windows to separate the window panes.
Easy Easy 3D Buildings Drawing - Step 6
6. Finish drawing the window pane lines. Then, draw a small cube on top of the building, erasing as necessary. Then, draw an antenna. Draw a vertical line with two perpendicular lines. Then, draw short vertical lines along the horizontal lines.
Easy Easy 3D Buildings Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw another building. Start with the roof, drawing a triangular prism. First, draw an equilateral triangle. Then, draw a partial parallelogram alongside it. Extend vertical lines below it, and connect them using straight lines.
Add More Details to Your Easy 3D Buildings Picture - Step 8
8. Draw a series of rectangles on the front of the building, creating steps and a door. Enclose a rectangular curve on top of the roof, forming a chimney. Shade a small rectangle on top of the chimney.
Complete the Outline of Your Easy 3D Buildings Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your easy 3D buildings outline by drawing windows on the final building. On the sides, enclose rectangle-shaped windows with "T" shaped panes. On the front, enclose an arched window using a straight and curved line.
Color Your Easy 3D Buildings Drawing
Color your cartoon city. It is all yours, so be creative!
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Easy 3D Buildings Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).