Learn how to draw a great looking Elsa from Frozen with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Elsa from Frozen.
Do you feel like you need to let it go? Elsa can help - she has a lot of experience. You can learn how to draw Elsa from Frozen with the help of this easy, step-by-step Disney princess drawing tutorial.
Elsa is the Snow Queen, possessing the power to create and control ice and snow.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
In this illustration, Elsa wears a determined look. She also wears braided hair which is traditional in her part of the world.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Elsa from Frozen
How to Draw a Great Looking Elsa from Frozen for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the cartoon Elsa outline by drawing her eyes. Use thick curved lines to outline the shape of the eyes. Draw three successively smaller circles inside them. Shade between the two smallest circles to indicate the pupil. Use short curved lines to draw the eyelashes.
Easy Elsa from Frozen Drawing - Step 2
2. Contour the eyelids with curved lines, and use short curved lines to draw the tip of the nose and nostril. Outline the pointed shapes of the eyebrows and shade them.
Easy Elsa from Frozen Drawing - Step 3
3. Use a long curved line to outline Elsa's face. Then draw the mouth, creases at the corners, and contour of the bottom lip using curved lines.
Easy Elsa from Frozen Drawing - Step 4
4. Begin sketching Elsa's hair. Use pairs of curved lines that meet at sharp points. Then, use curved lines to trace and contour the ear.
Easy Elsa from Frozen Drawing - Step 5
5. Continue to sketch the hair. On this side, let the strands end in blunt, rounded points.
Easy Elsa from Frozen Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw overlapping curved lines between the existing strands, completing the shape of her head. Then, extend two curved lines below the head to draw the neck. If you think the neck looks too long and curvy, it is because these lines also outline the collar of the jacket.
Easy Elsa from Frozen Drawing - Step 7
7. Next, begin to draw her braid using overlapping curved lines between the ear and neck. Also, use curved lines to trace the collar and shoulder of the jacket.
Add More Details to Your Elsa from Frozen Picture - Step 8
8. Complete the braid using overlapping curved lines to form the connected, double-pointed segments. Then, draw the "L" shape of the remaining shoulder.
Complete the Outline of Your Elsa from Frozen Drawing - Step 9
9. Use curved lines to texture Elsa's hair, contour her collar bones, and indicate the top of her blouse and the blush on her cheeks.
Color Your Elsa from Frozen Drawing
Your cartoon outline of Elsa from Frozen is now complete. Color her blonde hair, blue eyes, and pink lips. Customize the colors of her outfit - she likes to wear blue and white.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Elsa from Frozen Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).