Learn how to draw a great looking Fozzie Bear from the Muppet Show with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial. You can now easily create a beautiful Fozzie Bear from the Muppet Show drawing.
"Why don't you wear shoes, Fozzie?"
"Why should I? I'd still have bear feet. Wocka wocka wocka!"
- Fozzie Bear
He wears a brown porkpie hat and a bowtie with red or pink polka dots. Despite his comic failures, Fozzie is a perpetual optimist.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
His best friend is Kermit the Frog, and he has appeared in many Muppets movies, television shows, and cartoons. Family members such as his mother, uncle, and cousin also make appearances.
Would you like to draw Fozzie Bear? This easy, step-by-step Muppet drawing guide is here to show you how.
All you will need is a pencil, pen, or marker and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Fozzie Bear from the Muppet Show
How to Draw a Great Looking Fozzie Bear from the Muppet Show for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by sketching Fozzie's head. Use short curved lines, and allow them to meet in rounded points. This gives Fozzie a furry appearance. His face should be a large rounded shape, with small circular ears on each side. Between the ears, draw a curved shape to form the brim of his hat. Draw a line parallel to the upper side of the brim. Then, enclose a rounded rectangle on top of the brim to form the crown of the hat. Draw a curved line across it to indicate the hat band. Finally, draw several overlapping curved lines to detail each of Fozzie's ears.
Easy Fozzie Bear from the Muppet Show Drawing - Step 2
2. Sketch Fozzie's arm. Use a series of short curved lines that meet at gentle points. For the fingers, use "U" shaped lines. Then, double the compound line back upon itself to form the bottom of the arm.
Easy Fozzie Bear from the Muppet Show Drawing - Step 3
3. Sketch Fozzie's other arm. Use a series of short lines meeting in gentle points to form both sides of the arm, and "U" shaped lines to form the fingers.
Easy Fozzie Bear from the Muppet Show Drawing - Step 4
4. Sketch Fozzie's rounded belly using a series of overlapping curved lines.
Easy Fozzie Bear from the Muppet Show Drawing - Step 5
5. Sketch Fozzie's leg. Use curved lines that meet in gentle points to form the sides of the leg. Then, use overlapping "U" shaped lines to form the toes.
Easy Fozzie Bear from the Muppet Show Drawing - Step 6
6. Sketch Fozzie's remaining leg. For the sides of the leg, use short curved lines that meet in gentle points. Then, use "U" shaped lines to form the toes. Notice the jagged, furry appearance of the tops of the toes.
Easy Fozzie Bear from the Muppet Show Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw Fozzie's loose bow tie. Use curved lines to form the central knot and the "W" shaped lobes of the ribbon. Use pairs of curved lines to form the dangling ribbons as well as the portion of the tie that is around his neck. Finally, add depth and dimension to the bow by detailing it with curved lines.
Add More Details to Your Fozzie Bear from the Muppet Show Picture - Step 8
8. Detail Fozzie's face. Draw an oval to form the nose, with slightly smaller ovals resting on top of it to indicate the eyes. Band each eye with a pair of lines to form the eyelids. Beneath this, draw a small circle in each eye to indicate the pupil. Above the eyes, enclose two curved shapes using overlapping short lines to indicate the furry eyebrows.
Complete the Outline of Your Fozzie Bear from the Muppet Show Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw Fozzie's large smiling mouth. Use a curved line and two "U" shaped lines to outline the mouth and tongue. Then, draw a short line down the center of the tongue.
Color Your Fozzie Bear from the Muppet Show Drawing
Color Fozzie Bear. He is typically brown in color.
Then, head over to our character drawing guides, where you'll find all of Fozzie's Muppet friends, including Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog.
For more great Drawing Ideas tutorials, see the 100 Simple Drawing Ideas post.
Fozzie Bear from the Muppet Show Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).