Learn how to draw a great looking Hinata Hyuga from Naruto with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Hinata Hyuga from Naruto.
Are you a ninja in training? Up your skills when you learn how to draw Hinata Hyuga from Naruto.
Who is Hinata Hyuga? She was once the heiress of the Hyuga clan, but she lost this position after being deemed unsuited for carrying out its responsibilities.
She had to fight her younger sister to attain the position, and she was not willing to harm her.
Following the example of Naruto Uzumaki, Hinata decides to make changes in herself, and later joins the Uzumaki clan.
On the day of their first meeting, Naruto stood up to Academy bullies harassing Hinata because of her unusual eyes. See this tutorial to learn to draw Naruto with easy step-by-step instructions.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Hinata's admiration for Naruto grew to affection and love. She also cared for her family, despite being disinherited.
Spoiler alert! Just as Naruto achieves his dream of becoming the Hokage, Hinata's dream of a relationship with Naruto also becomes reality. The two marry and raise several children together.
Would you like to draw other anime characters from Naruto and elsewhere? Then continue to this post with 30+ anime drawings and sketches.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Hinata Hyuga from Naruto
How to Draw a Great Looking Hinata Hyuga from Naruto for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by sketching Hinata's anime eyes. Use thick lines to form the upper and lower portions of each eye. Notice that the lines do not meet at the sides. Draw a curved line above each eye to indicate the eyelid.
Easy Hinata Hyuga from Naruto Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw a curved line above each eye to form the brow. Then, enclose a partial circle within each eye. Use curved lines to outline the face, pointed at the chin. Then, use short curved lines to sketch the nose and mouth.
Easy Hinata Hyuga from Naruto Drawing - Step 3
3. Next, draw Hinata's hair. Use long curved lines to draw the hair that falls across the sides of the face. Notice the short lines between the hair and face that outline the ears.
Then, draw the bangs. Draw narrow inverted "V" shapes connected by nearly straight lines at the bottom.
Easy Hinata Hyuga from Naruto Drawing - Step 4
4. Continue drawing Hinata's hair. Use long curved lines to draw the hair on top of the head and at the sides. Notice how a line on each side meets a previous line at a sharp point. Don't forget to outline the neck, using two curved lines.
Your drawing of Hinata Hyuga's face and head is now ready.
Easy Hinata Hyuga from Naruto Drawing - Step 5
5. Use overlapping curved lines to begin sketching Hinata's garment. Use one for the opening of the neck, two for the sides of the turtleneck, and another for the outer garment.
Easy Hinata Hyuga from Naruto Drawing - Step 6
6. Use overlapping lines to continue to draw the garments. The overlaps add dimension to your drawing.
Easy Hinata Hyuga from Naruto Drawing - Step 7
7. Enclose a rectangle with rounded corners on the neck of the garment. Then, use curved lines to continue the shoulders and sketch the arms.
Add More Details to Your Hinata Hyuga from Naruto Picture - Step 8
8. Detail the metal plate of the forehead protector that she wears around her neck. Draw the Leaf Village symbol at its center - a spiral with a short straight line on one end and a small triangle on the other.
Draw three small circles on each side of the plate. Then, enclose a small oval shape at the front of the garment.
Complete the Outline of Your Hinata Hyuga from Naruto Drawing - Step 9
9. Detail the garment. Draw a cross-hatch pattern near the V-neck of the garment, and curved lines across the shoulders and arms.
Color Your Hinata Hyuga from Naruto Drawing
Color your cartoon of Hinata Hyuga.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Hinata Hyuga from Naruto Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).