Learn how to draw a great looking Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto.
Sasuke Uchiha is a ninja from the Japanese cartoon Naruto. He spent much of his life desiring revenge against his brother, who slaughtered their clan. This drawing guide will show you an easy way to draw Sasuke Uchiha.
At the Academy, he neglected the interest many girls had in him because he had only one desire - to avenge his family.
Sasuke soon became a rival of Naruto, wanted to prove that he was as good as or better than Sasuke. Later, he and Naruto become teammates and best friends.
His Leaf Village headband also displays his loyalty to his friend Naruto.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto? This easy, step-by-step anime cartoon character drawing tutorial is here to help.
All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper.
Would you like to learn how to draw Naruto next?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Sasuke Uchiha Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing an oval. This will help you to outline Sasuke’s face.
Easy Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw the hair that falls across the face. Use curved lines of different lengths, and allow them to meet at jagged points, forming the locks of hair.
Easy Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto Drawing - Step 3
3. Erase the guide lines of the original circle. Then, outline the cheeks and chin. Extend two curved lines downward from the hair at the side of the face. Then, connect them using a curved line.
Easy Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw the character’s spiky hair, beginning with one side of the head. Draw several locks of hair near the bottom of the face, using short lines that meet at jagged points. Extend the final line upward toward the top of the head. Then, draw a zigzag series of lines overlapping the previous line.
Easy Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto Drawing - Step 5
5. Complete the outline of Sasuke’s hair. Mirror the lower portion of the hair, drawing locks of jagged points near the bottom of the face. Extend the final line upward. At the top of the head, allow this line to begin a series of jagged points formed by short, curved lines.
Easy Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw Sasuke’s forehead protector or headband. Draw two sets of narrowly spaced parallel lines across the forehead. Then, draw the Leaf Village symbol using a short line, a spiral line, and two short lines that enclose a triangle shape.
Easy Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw Sasuke’s eyes. Use curved lines to enclose the pointed eyebrows. Beneath each, draw two curved lines to indicate the upper and lower eyelids. Between them, draw three successively smaller circles. Shade between the two smallest to indicate the pupil.
Add More Details to Your Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto Picture - Step 8
8. Draw a curved line and shade two small ovals to indicate the nose. Draw a curved line to form the mouth.
Complete the Outline of Your Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw two curved lines descending from the head to form the neck. Encircle the neck with an oval, partially hidden by the back of the head. Then, draw curved lines downward from the edges of the oval, forming the collar of the tunic.
Color Your Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto Drawing
Color Sasuke Uchiha. He has bluish-black hair and often wears a black cloak.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).