Learn how to draw a great looking Ice King from Fortnite with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Ice King from Fortnite.
When the Ice King first appeared, he was encased in a sphere of ice. Soon after, televisions within the game world reported an imminent ice storm. When it struck, the Ice King awakened and covered the entire map with snow. He created the Ice Legion and controls the Cube Fiends.
The Ice King, along with the Ice Queen, is part of the Ice Kingdom skin set in Battle Royale. Four different color variations can be unlocked by completing the Ice King Challenges. These include the standard blue version, the black version (with red eyes), the silver version, and the sought-after gold version.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw the Ice King from Fortnite? This easy, step-by-step Fortnite character drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Ice King from Fortnite
How to Draw a Great Looking Ice King from Fortnite for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing Ice King’s hood. Use a series of curved lines to enclose an irregular shape. Notice the notch in the bottom of the shape.
Easy Ice King from Fortnite Drawing - Step 2
2. Sketch two irregular shapes beneath the hood, one on each side of the notch. These begin to form the Ice King’s armor.
Easy Ice King from Fortnite Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw an irregular, lumpy shape. This is the shoulder plate of the armor. Beneath this, enclose a series of rounded shapes. Notice that one is longer than the others, indicating the upper arm. Then, use curved lines to form the hand and pointed shapes like double teardrops to form the fingers.
Easy Ice King from Fortnite Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a series of curved lines from the arm to the opposite shoulder plate, enclosing the breastplate. Decorate the breastplate with pairs of parallel lines. Notice that those on the sides are bent in the middle, while those in the middle enlarge to form a triangular shape at the top.
Easy Ice King from Fortnite Drawing - Step 5
5. Use short straight lines and a curved line to outline the armor directly below the breastplate. Then, use longe curved lines to extend the armor still further. Allow the lines to meet at a point. Next, extend the parallel lines of the breastplate down through the other portions of armor. Allow the lines to meet at sharp points. Outline the torso by drawing curved lines on each side of the armor.
Easy Ice King from Fortnite Drawing - Step 6
6. Extend pairs of long, curved lines from each side of the torso. Connect them at the bottom using short lines. Use additional curved lines to indicate the hems and twists in the fabric of the garment.
Easy Ice King from Fortnite Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw the Ice King’s legs. Use curved lines to sketch the legs and boots. Notice the roughly diamond-shaped armor on the knee, and the banding across each boot.
Add More Details to Your Ice King from Fortnite Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the Ice King’s remaining arm. Use curved lines to sketch each rounded section of armor. Then, use curved lines and teardrop shapes to craft the hand and fingers.
Complete the Outline of Your Ice King from Fortnite Drawing - Step 9
9. Detail the Ice King’s face and head. Draw an oval to indicate each eye, leaving the bottom unenclosed. Extend a pair of straight lines downward from each eye, allowing them to meet in sharp points. On each side of the hood, extend pairs of curved lines upward. Use additional curved lines to draw a barbed point at the top of each horn.
Color Your Ice King from Fortnite Drawing
Color the Ice King, then check out our character drawing guides for more of your favorite Fortnite friends and fiends.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Ice King from Fortnite Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).