Learn how to draw a great looking Katsuki Bakugo with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial. You can now easily create a beautiful Katsuki Bakugo drawing.
"Stop talking. I will win. That's... what heroes do."
- Katsuki Bakugo
He can blow things up, release blasts that travel through the air, temporarily blind opponents, and propel himself through open space.
This is achieved using his explosive, nitroglycerin-like sweat. He often opens his attacks with a swinging fist.
Katsuki has an arrogant and aggressive personality. Though considered his childhood friend, Katusuki relentlessly bullied the Quirkless Izuku Midoriya.
His powerful Quirk has caused him to always want to be the best at everything, and he does not accept defeat easily.
Though he has villainous tendencies, Katsuki refused to join the League of Villains, never giving up on his dream of being a Hero.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw a cartoon of Katsuki Bakugo from the anime and manga My Hero Academia? This easy, step-by-cartoon character drawing tutorial is here to show you how.
All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color your finished character.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Katsuki Bakugo from My Hero Academia
How to Draw a Great Looking Katsuki Bakugo for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Enclose the rounded shape of Katsuki's face using a long curved line. Note the squared jaw and chin. Draw curved lines across the face in a "t" shape. These horizontal and vertical guide lines should meet at a perpendicular angle. They will help you place the elements of the face.
Easy Katsuki Bakugo Drawing - Step 2
2. Use curved lines to enclose the ears on each side of the face, detailing the inside with another curved line. Then, use curved lines to sketch the anime eyes. Enclose the pupil, a small semicircle. Use curved lines to enclose the pointed shapes of the eyebrows, and band them with curved lines. Use curved lines to contour the nose and between the eyes. Then, use overlapping curved lines to form the irregular oval shape of the mouth. Use curved lines to indicate the teeth inside, the lips curled back in a snarl.
Easy Katsuki Bakugo Drawing - Step 3
3. Erase the guide lines from the face. Begin drawing the spiky manga hair. Draw overlapping zigzag segments across the forehead and ears, using pairs of straight lines that meet at sharp points.
Easy Katsuki Bakugo Drawing - Step 4
4. Erase the overlap of the ears from the hair. Then, continue the hair upward from the ears, using a series of straight lines that meet at points.
Easy Katsuki Bakugo Drawing - Step 5
5. Complete the hair on top of the head. Use overlapping, incomplete triangular shapes, each consisting of two straight lines that meet at a point.
Easy Katsuki Bakugo Drawing - Step 6
6. Erase unnecessary lines from the hair. Your drawing of Katsuki Bakugo's head and face is now ready.
Then, use curved lines to outline the neck and collar. The edges of the collar should resemble incomplete triangles. Contour the neck with another curved line.
Easy Katsuki Bakugo Drawing - Step 7
7. Use curved lines to outline the irregular rectangular shapes of the shoulders and lapel.
Add More Details to Your Katsuki Bakugo Picture - Step 8
8. Draw oval-shaped buttons on the shoulders. Use curved lines to detail folds in the material and the tendon of the neck.
Complete the Outline of Your Katsuki Bakugo Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw the shoulders, arms, and sides of the torso using curved lines. Then, draw parallel curved lines across the lapel.
Color Your Katsuki Bakugo Drawing
Color your cartoon of Katsuki Bakugo. He has blond hair. Sometimes, his eyes are red.
For more great Anime drawing tutorials, see the 31 Easy to Draw Anime Drawing Tutorials post.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Katsuki Bakugo Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).