Learn how to draw a great looking Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia.
"Never forget who you want to become!"
- Shoto Todoroki
One side is fire, one side is ice.
Shoto Todoroki lives in a world where almost everyone has superpowers called Quirks. His father, a No. 1 Hero, is a master of fire. His mother is a strong user of ice. Todoroki inherited both. This is the reason for his unique appearance.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
If Todoroki seems cold and aloof, this is due to his tragic and abusive upbringing. His father pushed him hard to become a great Hero, hardly allowing him a childhood.
His mother became emotionally unstable and tried to erase his fire powers with boiling water, producing the large scar on his face.
Would you like to draw a cartoon of Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia? This easy, step-by-step anime cartoon drawing tutorial is here to show you how.
All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. You'll also want to color your finished drawing.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia
How to Draw a Great Looking Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Use a long curved line to outline the rounded shape of Todoroki's face. Draw a "t" shape across the face, using curved vertical and horizontal lines that cross at a perpendicular angle. These lines will serve as guides for placing the eyes, nose, and mouth.
Easy Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw the eyes, centered on the horizontal line. Use curved lines to outline the squinting shape of the eyes. Enclose a half-circle within each eye for the iris, and shade the small round pupil inside it. Use a thick curved line to draw an eyebrow above each anime eye. Then, using the vertical line as a guide, draw the nose, nostrils, and frowning mouth using curved lines.
Easy Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia Drawing - Step 3
3. Erase the guide lines from the face and begin drawing Todoroki's spiky manga hair. Use pairs of curved lines that meet at jagged points to sketch his bangs as they fall between his eyes.
Easy Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia Drawing - Step 4
4. Continue drawing hair on the sides of the face. Again, use pairs of curved lines that meet at jagged points. Outline the ears using curved lines.
Easy Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia Drawing - Step 5
5. Use long, overlapping curved lines to draw the hair on top of the head. Note how the lines converge at the crown. Then, continue drawing jagged locks of hair.
Easy Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia Drawing - Step 6
6. Erase guide lines from the hair. Draw curved lines down the center of the scalp, allowing some to meet at jagged points. This distinguishes his two-toned hair.
Draw a curved line across the face, between locks of hair, to indicate the scar.
Extend a pair of lines below the head to outline the neck.
The outline drawing of Shoto Todoroki's head and face is now ready.
Easy Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia Drawing - Step 7
7. Use curved lines to outline the collar and opening of the garment. Detail the neck with short curved lines.
Add More Details to Your Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia Picture - Step 8
8. Use overlapping curved lines to draw the outer edges of the collar, folds in the fabric, and the shoulders.
Complete the Outline of Your Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia Drawing - Step 9
9. Detail the garment with curved lines.
Color Your Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia Drawing
Color your cartoon of Shoto Todoroki. On the right side, his hair is white and his eye is grey. On his left side, his hair is crimson and his eye is turquoise.
For more great Anime drawing tutorials, see the 31 Anime Drawing Ideas for Kids post.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).