Learn how to draw a great looking Llama from Fortnite with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Llama from Fortnite.
If you're playing as an Outlander - one of the four Hero Classes that specializes in treasure hunting - you may be lucky enough to spy a Loot Llama. The Loot Llama is a hero perk. He's a piñata, actually.
What is a piñata? A piñata is a decorated container filled with desirable items. The purpose of the piñata is to be broken so that the items fall out. And that is just what the Loot Llama is for. Your hero can take a pickaxe to him to collect crafting ingredients and other materials.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Our illustrations feature the Upgrade Llama or Daily Llama. He is an "old faithful llama, packed with a variety of goodies and materials.
Would you like to draw the Loot Llama from Fortnite? This easy, step-by-step Fortnite character drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Llama from Fortnite
How to Draw a Great Looking Llama from Fortnite for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing the Llama’s head. Use a series of straight lines to sketch the top of his head and snout. Draw a small circle at the base of the snout, and extend a narrow rectangle from it. This outlines the lower jaw. Don’t forget the open square shapes at the back of the head.
Easy Llama from Fortnite Drawing - Step 2
2. Enclose a narrow rectangle behind the snout, beginning at the small circle. Alongside this, enclose another narrow rectangle, connected to the back of the head. This is the Llama’s harness or halter.
Easy Llama from Fortnite Drawing - Step 3
3. Give Llama’s face a three-dimensional appearance. Extend short straight lines from the corners on top of the head and snout, and from the harness. Connect them using straight lines. Shade two wide, short lines on the end of the snout to indicate nostrils. Then, draw a curved rectangle above the lower jaw, and connected it at the bottom, sides, and top using curved lines.
Easy Llama from Fortnite Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw the Llama's papier-mâché neck. Use short lines to enclose a series of partial squares, enclosing the sides and bottom of the neck. Then, draw a curved line down the center of the neck.
Easy Llama from Fortnite Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw a square alongside the Llama’s neck. Make it three-dimensional by extending short lines from its corners and connecting them using straight lines. Then, enclose the Llama’s body using a series of incomplete squares.
Easy Llama from Fortnite Drawing - Step 6
6. Decorate the box on the Llama’s side. At the bottom, draw two half-circles. Above this, enclose a rectangle, and draw an upward-facing arrow inside. Finally, enclose two tiny rectangles at the top of the figure.
Easy Llama from Fortnite Drawing - Step 7
7. Detail the Llama. Use “L” shaped lines and partial squares to indicate the texture of papier-mâché. Then, draw the Llama’s ribbon-like tail. Use pairs of wavy lines, and connect them at the ends using short, straight lines.
Add More Details to Your Llama from Fortnite Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the Llama’s legs. For each leg, extend three straight, parallel lines, and connect them at the bottom using short lines. Then, draw short, straight lines across the bottom of each leg, indicating the hooves.
Complete the Outline of Your Llama from Fortnite Drawing - Step 9
9. Detail the Llama’s face. Draw a large circle to indicate the eye, with a small shaded circle for the pupil. Use curved lines to craft the long ears. Draw a curved line down the front of each ear to indicate the inner ear.
Color Your Llama from Fortnite Drawing
Color your Loot Llama, then check out our character drawing guides for more of your favorite Fortnite friends and fiends.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Llama from Fortnite Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).