Learn how to draw a great looking Luisa from Encanto with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Luisa from Encanto.
You can strengthen your cartoon character drawing skills when you learn how to draw Luisa from Encanto.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Despite her height and physical strength, Luisa feels a lot of pressure. But you don't need to feel stressed about learning to draw.
The following tutorial will help you draw Luisa in simple steps, one line at a time.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Luisa from Encanto
How to Draw a Great Looking Luisa from Encanto for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Luisa from Encanto outline by drawing a woman's face. Use curved lines to outline the eyes, eyelids, and the bridge, tip, and nostrils of a nose. Enclose a circle within a circle inside each eye. Shade the two smaller circles to indicate the pupils.
Easy Luisa from Encanto Drawing - Step 2
2. Outline the cartoon character's face with a long curved line. Use "C" shaped lines for the ears, and detail within them using curved lines. Use a series of overlapping curved lines to draw the hair on top of the head and the spiral curl across the forehead.
Enclose the pointed eyebrows above the eyes. Use a set of three curved lines to draw the mouth and smiling lips.
Easy Luisa from Encanto Drawing - Step 3
3. Use curved lines to finish enclosing the hair on top of the head and the ribbon that holds it in place. Texture the hair with additional curved lines.
Easy Luisa from Encanto Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw the hair within the ponytail using a series of curved lines. Extend two curved lines below the head to form the neck, and connect them with a wide "V" shaped line. Then extend curved lines to draw the shoulder, biceps muscles, and the curved, flexing arm.
Easy Luisa from Encanto Drawing - Step 5
5. Complete the arm and the fist using a series of overlapping curved lines. Band The biceps with two curved lines to indicate the sleeve. Extend another curved line from the end of the sleeve to further contour the biceps muscle.
Easy Luisa from Encanto Drawing - Step 6
6. Use a long curved line to draw the remaining arm, the sides of the torso, and the top of the skirt. Contour the material above the skirt with another curved line.
Easy Luisa from Encanto Drawing - Step 7
7. Complete the remaining arm and fist using overlapping curved lines. Band the armed with a pair of curved lines to indicate the sleeve. Extend the lines of the skirt, and then band the top of the skirt with two curved lines.
Add More Details to Your Luisa from Encanto Picture - Step 8
8. Band the wrist with several curved lines, and use additional curved lines to contour the material of the skirt. Draw small diamond shapes across the waistband of the skirt.
Complete the Outline of Your Luisa from Encanto Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your Luisa from Encanto outline by detailing the color of her dress. Outline the collar using short straight lines in a zigzag pattern. Use curved lines to enclose the inverted "U" shape of a ribbon at the front of the neck. Then draw short lines in two rows across the collar.
Color Your Luisa from Encanto Drawing
Color your cartoon of Luisa from Encanto. She has dark hair and brown eyes. She wears a white blouse with a purple skirt.
For more great Disney characters drawing tutorials, see the collection of How to Draw Disney Characters for Kids.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Luisa from Encanto Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).