Learn how to draw a great looking Ragnarok from Fortnite with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Ragnarok from Fortnite.
Ragnarok is of the Dark Viking subclass. He had a frightening appearance, wearing an animal's skull and sporting a blue beard. His abilities may include seismic impact, anti-material charge, and close combat abilities. He is known as "the ground quaking harbinger of fate."
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw Ragnarok from Fortnite? This easy, step-by-step drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Ragnarok from Fortnite
How to Draw a Great Looking Ragnarok from Fortnite for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing an irregular circle. This will help you to form Ragnarok’s head.
Easy Ragnarok from Fortnite Drawing - Step 2
2. Use curved lines to sketch the torso, or upper body. Notice the “C” shaped indentation from which one arm will emerge.
Easy Ragnarok from Fortnite Drawing - Step 3
3. Enclose a rounded rectangle beneath the torso. Beneath this, extend a pair of curved lines. Connect them using a series of curved and “V” shaped lines to enclose the armored skirt.
Easy Ragnarok from Fortnite Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw the horns, erasing guidelines as necessary. Use a series of curved lines, and allow them to meet at a point.
Easy Ragnarok from Fortnite Drawing - Step 5
5. Detail Ragnarok’s face. Use a curved line to outline the oval-shaped mouth. Use short, curved lines to craft the eye and nose. Draw another horn near the back of the head, and connect it to the other using a curved line. Draw the beard using a series of connected curved lines that meet at sharp points.
Easy Ragnarok from Fortnite Drawing - Step 6
6. Use “V” shaped lines to form Ragnarok’s teeth. Then, draw an irregular shape on each side of his torso, indicating the armor’s shoulder plates. For each arm, extend a pair of lines, and enclose them with a narrow, rounded rectangle. Extend another pair of lines, and enclose them with an irregular rounded shape, forming the hand.
Easy Ragnarok from Fortnite Drawing - Step 7
7. Detail Ragnarok's armor, erasing guidelines as necessary. On the shoulder plates, draw spikes of curved triangles. Band his upper arms with curved lines, and his lower arms with lines that cross perpendicularly. Draw small ovals to indicate the fingers. Band the torso with parallel lines and crescent moon shapes formed from “C” shaped lines. On his belt, draw an icon using “C” shaped and curved lines.
Add More Details to Your Ragnarok from Fortnite Picture - Step 8
8. Draw broken rectangles across the armored skirt, and band them with horizontal lines. Then, draw the first leg. Extend a pair of lines, and enclose them with a “W” shaped line. Extend this shape downward using a long, curved line. Finally, Use a curved line to enclose the foot.
Complete the Outline of Your Ragnarok from Fortnite Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw the remaining leg. Detail both legs with horizontal banding and a curved line to indicate the sole of the boot. Add a “V” shaped line to the previous boot. Add the final touches - horizontal lines, vertical lines, and squares - to the armored skirt and belt.
Color Your Ragnarok from Fortnite Drawing
Color Ragnarok, and check out our character drawing guides for more of your favorite Fortnite friends and fiends.
For more great Drawing Ideas tutorials, see the 100 Best Drawing Ideas Tutorials post.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Ragnarok from Fortnite Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).