Learn how to draw a great looking Pizza Steve with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Pizza Steve.
Would you like to be friends with a giant, walking, talking slice of pizza? It's a pizza lover's dream come true when you learn how to draw Pizza Steve from Uncle Grandpa.
Uncle Grandpa is a Cartoon Network animated series about "a magical being" who helps all sorts of people and creatures work out everyday problems via wacky adventures.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Uncle "Larry" Grandpa is Pizza Steve's best friend. Pizza Steve thinks he is the coolest pizza slice in the world - in fact, he says a lot of things about himself that are not true. But his friend always believes him and stands by him.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Pizza Steve
How to Draw a Great Looking Pizza Steve for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Pizza Steve outline by drawing the cheesy, dripping sides of the pizza slice. Use a series of long curved lines and "U" shaped lines.
Easy Pizza Steve Drawing - Step 2
2. Enclose the pizza slice with overlapping curved lines on the top and a long curved line on the side. Then, give it a three-dimensional appearance by drawing a long curved line along one side - outlining the crust beneath the cheese.
Easy Pizza Steve Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw the cartoon character's sunglasses, erasing as necessary. Use a straight line and a rounded "W" shaped line. Then, draw the crust. Make a cylinder shape by drawing a circle at one end, with a long curved line connecting it to the other end.
Easy Pizza Steve Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw the earpiece of the sunglasses, using a long curved line and doubling it back upon itself. Draw a reflection across the lens of the sunglasses, using a pair of "S" shaped lines.
Easy Pizza Steve Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw a glare along the remaining lens, again using a pair of "S" shaped lines. then, sketch the smiling mouth. Use two curved lines to outline the mouth, with straight lines to indicate the teeth.
Easy Pizza Steve Drawing - Step 6
6. Enclose the half-circle shapes of pepperoni on the front of the pizza slice. Use "U" shaped lines to indicate additional drips of cheese. Then, draw the character's arm, erasing as necessary. Extend two curved lines from the side of the pizza slice.
Easy Pizza Steve Drawing - Step 7
7. Use overlapping curved lines to sketch the lower arm and folded hand. Then, extend a line on the opposite side to begin drawing the remaining arm.
Add More Details to Your Pizza Steve Picture - Step 8
8. Continue drawing the arm. Use a long curved line for the top of the arm and "U" shaped lines for the fingers.
Complete the Outline of Your Pizza Steve Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your Pizza Steve outline by finishing the arms and legs. Complete the hand by drawing the final "U" shaped fingers. Extend curved lines from the pizza slice and double them back upon themselves to form the legs.
Color Your Pizza Steve Drawing
Color your cartoon pizza slice. We've given ours red pepperoni, orange cheese, and black shades.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Pizza Steve Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).