Learn how to draw a great looking Easy Barbie Doll Face with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Easy Barbie Doll Face.
You've dressed your Barbie doll and she looks picture-perfect. Take her portrait when you learn how to draw an easy Barbie doll face.
You can use this easy Barbie doll face outline to make a cartoon of your favorite Barbie or one of her friends. Give her brown hair, pink hair, or a new hairstyle. Give her a makeover - get creative!
Did you know? Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts. She was introduced to the world in 1959.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Despite the controversies, Barbie has been credited with "providing an alternative to restrictive... gender roles." She has inspired kids to live their dreams.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing an Easy Barbie Doll Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Easy Barbie Doll Face for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the easy Barbie doll face outline by sketching her eye. Use two curved lines to create the eye, but don't let them meet at the corners. Inside the eye, draw a circle within a circle. Shade the inner circle to indicate the pupil.
Easy Easy Barbie Doll Face Drawing - Step 2
2. Add eyelashes - short curved lines - to the top and bottom of the eye. Then, use two curved lines to sketch the remaining eye, the same as before.
Easy Easy Barbie Doll Face Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw two circles inside the second eye, and shade the inner one. Draw eyelashes on the upper and lower lids.
Easy Easy Barbie Doll Face Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a curved line above each eye to suggest the eyelids. Then, draw the pointed eyebrows. Draw a curved line between the eyes to form the bridge of the nose.
Easy Easy Barbie Doll Face Drawing - Step 5
5. Use curved lines to outline the tip and nostrils of the nose. Draw the smiling mouth using two curved lines, with short lines at the corners.
Easy Easy Barbie Doll Face Drawing - Step 6
6. Outline the face of your Barbie cartoon using a long curved line. Notice the gentle point of the chin. Draw curved lines above and below the mouth to indicate the lips.
Easy Easy Barbie Doll Face Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw two curved lines across the face, forming Barbie's hair. Erase as necessary. Use curved lines to sketch the ears and detail inside them. Then, draw the neck using a pair of curved lines.
Add More Details to Your Easy Barbie Doll Face Picture - Step 8
8. Use long, curved lines to continue drawing Barbie's hair.
Complete the Outline of Your Easy Barbie Doll Face Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your easy Barbie doll face outline by texturizing the hair with curved lines.
Color Your Easy Barbie Doll Face Drawing
Color your cartoon of Barbie’s face. We've given our Barbie blonde hair, blue eyes, and pink lips in traditional Barbie style. You can use other color combinations to turn this drawing into one of Barbie's friends or to create your own character!
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Easy Barbie Doll Face Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).