Learn how to draw a great looking Sans from Undertale with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Sans from Undertale.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
Undertale is "the RPG game where you don't have to destroy anyone." In fact, every enemy can be defeated in a nonviolent manner. "Dance with a slime. Pet a dog. Whisper your favorite secret to a knight."
Sans the skeleton, also known as Sansy and the Smiley Trashbag, is one of the game's major characters. When the player exits the Ruins, Sans appears in the Forest. He is a supporting character in the Neutral and True Pacifist routes and the final boss of the Genocide Route.
Sans's personality is laidback, lazy, and agreeable. He likes making skeleton-related jokes and drinking ketchup. He hates making promises. He can teleport using "shortcuts," and his weapon of choice is the skull-like "Gaster Blaster." He also plays the trombone and is aware of the game and its timelines, including coding bugs and the "SAVE" feature.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw a cartoon of Sans from Undertale? This easy, step-by-step cartoon character drawing tutorial can show you how. All you will need is a pen, pencil, or marker and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color your finished character.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Charlie Brown, Bendy, and Chibi Deadpool.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Sans from Undertale
How to Draw a Great Looking Sans from Undertale for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing San's head. Use two overlapping curved lines. Notice how the lines are pinched inward and overlap just above the cheeks.
Easy Sans from Undertale Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw the eyes. Use a curved line to enclose the irregular rounded shape of each, noting the overlapping line at the corner. Shade a small circle in the middle of each eye to indicate the pupil.
Easy Sans from Undertale Drawing - Step 3
3. Shade a small triangle to indicate the nose. Draw the mouth using two long curved lines, connected on each end by a short curved line. This line should extend beyond the bottom and top of the mouth. Draw vertical lines across the mouth to indicate the teeth.
Easy Sans from Undertale Drawing - Step 4
4. Use curved lines to outline the neck, the opening of the shirt, and the irregular shapes of the hood.
Easy Sans from Undertale Drawing - Step 5
5. Use pairs of curved lines to draw the upper and lower arm. Connect them with a curved line at the end, indicating that the hand is in the jacket pocket. Draw curved lines at the bend of the elbow. Then, use curved lines to outline the roughly rectangular shape of the jacket. Draw a curved line at the bottom hem.
Easy Sans from Undertale Drawing - Step 6
6. Use three curved lines to outline the rectangular shape of the jacket. Outline the arm using a curved line, with another indicating the bend of the elbow. Connect the two sides of the jacket with a curved line.
Easy Sans from Undertale Drawing - Step 7
7. Outline the pants using curved lines. Band the legs with vertical lines.
Add More Details to Your Sans from Undertale Picture - Step 8
8. Extend two lines to form the leg. Below the leg, use curved lines to outline the slipper.
Complete the Outline of Your Sans from Undertale Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw the remaining leg and shoe to mirror the first.
Color Your Sans from Undertale Drawing
Color your cartoon of Sans.
For more great Drawing Ideas tutorials, see the 100 Drawing Ideas Art Projects for Kids post.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Sans from Undertale Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).