Learn how to draw a great looking Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer.
Tanjiro Kamado is a famous character from a popular anime and manga series. Learn how to draw Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer so you can sketch your favorite character.
When a villain turns Nezuko Kamado into a demon, her brother Tanjiro Kamado goes on a quest to save her and avenge the family members that the villain killed.
The anime and manga Demon Slayer portrays Tanjiro Kamado's adventures. Fans all over the world have drawn the characters and created their own stories and comics.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
You can sketch your favorite cartoon character and learn how to draw in the manga style at the same time with this guide.
Start with a pencil sketch, then outline your drawing in pen like a real comic book artist. Afterward, you can practice with more manga characters, like an anime elf.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer
How to Draw a Great Looking Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Draw two circles with loosely straight edges like uneven hexagons. Sketch thick strokes across the eyes, then add straight lines like short arrows underneath.
Easy Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw a diagonal line above each eye with sketchy lines underneath. Use dashes for the nose and mouth with an oval on the chin.
Easy Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer Drawing - Step 3
3. Start with a rounded triangle underneath the chin, then sketch vertical lines on each side of the face to outline the head. Add sketchy lines on top for the hairline. Draw a triangle on the right side of the head.
Easy Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer Drawing - Step 4
4. Use spiky, wavy shapes to sketch the hair. Don't worry about making the shapes even. Draw ovals underneath the hair on each side of the head to outline the ears.
Easy Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw more large spiky triangles on top of the head like crackling flames. For each earring, draw two short horizontal lines at a diagonal angle, then connect them with straight vertical lines. Use lines and curves for the design inside the earrings.
Easy Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer Drawing - Step 6
6. Add loose, sketchy lines inside the hair for added dimension. Use more ovals, triangles and sketchy lines for the design above the right eye.
Easy Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw a horizontal curve about half an inch below the head. Sketch four vertical curves underneath, then draw two L-shapes turned on their sides. Add two straight lines to connect the head to the collar.
Add More Details to Your Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer Picture - Step 8
8. Sketch curved vertical lines on each side of the body with varying heights. Complete the shapes with curved horizontal lines. Add a circle beneath the collar.
Complete the Outline of Your Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw lines inside the outfit for added detail. Finally, outline your cartoon Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer in black.
Color Your Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer Drawing
Color your cartoon drawing with tan for the skin, dark red for the eyes and scar, and black and red for the hair. Use black, green and off-white for his clothes.
Now that you're done, try drawing another character, like a cartoon confused anime face.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).