Learn how to draw a great looking Easy Pikachu Face with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Easy Pikachu Face.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
If you love Pokémon, you know what you have to do - you've gotta catch 'em all! Add another catch to your drawing portfolio when you learn how to draw an easy Pikachu face.
Pikachu is an electric-type mouse Pokémon. It evolves from Pichu when its friendship is high, and into Raichu if given a Thunder Stone.
Pikachu was first introduced in the Pokémon video game series (Red and Green) in 1996, and the animated television series in 1997. The cute creature quickly captured the hearts of people around the world.
Pikachu represents a species of Pokémon in general. But Ash's Pikachu is the most famous.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
This Pikachu did not want to stay inside its Pokéball and followed its trainer around instead. Pikachu becomes a powerful fighter and loyal friend.
If you look around, you might see Pikachu everywhere - on t-shirts, school supplies, or as a stuffed animal. In Japan, bullet trains, airplanes, and cars have even been painted to look like Pikachu!
When you've finished this easy Pikachu face outline, why not try drawing a complete Pikachu cartoon? You can even create a portrait of this iconic Pokémon in cute chibi style.
Pikachu, I choose you!
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Sobble Pokémon, Snorklax, and Ash-Greninja Pokémon.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing an Easy Pikachu Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Easy Pikachu Face for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the easy Pikachu face outline by drawing the eyes. Draw two circles, then draw a smaller circle inside each. Shade between each set of shapes.
Easy Easy Pikachu Face Drawing - Step 2
2. Shade a small upside-down triangle to form the nose. Extend two curved lines from its bottom tip, creating a smiling mouth.
Easy Easy Pikachu Face Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw a large “U” shaped line below the mouth, enclosing the open portion of the mouth. Draw a curved line across it to indicate the tongue.
Easy Easy Pikachu Face Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a long, curved line around the face to enclose Pikachu’s head.
Easy Easy Pikachu Face Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw a curved line across each cheek, enclosing the partial circles of blush. Pikachu uses these to produce an electric shock!
Easy Easy Pikachu Face Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw a curved line across the top of the head. Leave spaces open at the sides to draw the ears.
Easy Easy Pikachu Face Drawing - Step 7
7. Extend a curved line from each side of the open space. Allow the lines to meet at a point, enclosing Pikachu’s upright ear.
Add More Details to Your Easy Pikachu Face Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the remaining ear as it flops to the side. Use two curved lines and allow them to meet at a sharp point.
Complete the Outline of Your Easy Pikachu Face Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your easy Pikachu face outline by drawing curved lines across the tips of the ears.
Color Your Easy Pikachu Face Drawing
Color your cartoon Pikachu. He has yellow fur, black ear tips, and red cheeks.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Easy Pikachu Face Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).