Learn how to draw a great looking Dallas Cowboys Logo with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Dallas Cowboys Logo.
They began playing in 1960, and by 2015, Forbes magazine named them the most valuable sports team in the world. They hold a record of 20 straight winning seasons.
The logo of the Dallas Cowboys is a blue star, representing Texas' nickname, "The Lone Star State." The football players wear this logo on their helmets. Their uniforms are either white with blue lettering or blue with white lettering.
They use these different color styles depending on whether they are playing home or away games.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw a cartoon of the Dallas Cowboys logo? This easy, step-by-step cartoon logo drawing tutorial is here to show you how.
All you will need is a pen, pencil, or marker and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing the Dallas Cowboys Logo
How to Draw a Great Looking Dallas Cowboys Logo for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by using ten straight lines to enclose a five-pointed star. The arms of the star should resemble a triangle, with each connected to the others at its base.
Easy Dallas Cowboys Logo Drawing - Step 2
2. Use straight lines to draw another, slightly smaller, star inside the first and parallel to it.
Did you know? The original Cowboys logo was a solid star. The double border was added later.
Easy Dallas Cowboys Logo Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw a third five-pointed star inside the previous stars.
Easy Dallas Cowboys Logo Drawing - Step 4
4. Begin writing the team name. Use straight and curved lines to outline the bold letter “C.” Notice that the letter is in a serif font, with a rectangle adorning the top end of the letter.
Easy Dallas Cowboys Logo Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw the letter “O,” a rectangle with rounded corners inside a blunt oval. Then, begin drawing the letter “W.” Notice that this arm of the “W” also has a rectangular shape at the top.
Easy Dallas Cowboys Logo Drawing - Step 6
6. Continue drawing the “W.” Use straight lines and “V” shaped lines, noting the rectangular shapes at the top. Notice, too, that the final rectangle remains open on one side.
Easy Dallas Cowboys Logo Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw the letter “B,” connected at the top to the letter “W.” Draw the letter using straight and curved lines. Draw narrow half-oval shapes within the lobes of the letter. Then, draw another letter “O,” again using a blunted oval with a corner-rounded rectangle inside it.
Add More Details to Your Dallas Cowboys Logo Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the letter “Y” using straight lines. Notice the rectangular shapes at its base and at the top of each arm.
Complete the Outline of Your Dallas Cowboys Logo Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw the letter “S,” completing the word “COWBOYS.” Note the rectangular shapes at each end of the letter.
Color Your Dallas Cowboys Logo Drawing
Color your cartoon of this NFL team logo. It is typically white, silver, and dark blue.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Dallas Cowboys Logo Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).